- Harass the ennemy carry if squishy one ;
- Harass ennemy support to get some kills if carry too tanky ;
>>> Max Shadow Strike to do that.
- Don't die ;
- Secure bounty rune at 5:00 with Blink ;
- Complete fast Urn of Shadows to get first charges.
- Depending on how the game goes, consider building Hand of Midas. A fast level 20 unlocks an incredible powerful talent (Shadowstrike in zone) if you manage to faster XPM than ennemies ;
- You have three objectives :
>>> Spirit Vessel (very strong against everyone). DOn't waste charges on yourself, Boots will regen your HP
>>> Eul Scepter (your dispell option and mana regeneration - never use it offensively except to cancel TP)
>>> Veil of Discord : increases Spell dmg, meanaing that your ultimate, even if pure dmg, profits from it too.
- Jump between lanes, farm some camps along the way, and just harass everyone you can. If game is kinda passive, just do some stacks for your cores, you're a pos4 after all.
- Use your fast mobility to place some vision around.
- Stay behind, do not expose yourself, you're really fragile anyway ;
- Support your teammates, push with them
- Be careful with your ultimate
>>> Use it on a single very important target to kill him (ennemy carry for example) ;
>>> Be patient during a fight and use it optimally (3 people mini if possible)
- Don't hesitate to combo in this order : Ultimate/Blink/Scream. Avoids terrible mistakes like Blink/Missed ultimate.
- Depending on how the game goes, don't hesitate to go for Scepter : it brings you massive damage on a very low cooldown. Besides, if you need to defend huge waves of creeps, you can just ulti them, to ****** ennemy's push.
- Lotus Orb allows you to save your teammates, this is a great Pos4 item and brings you health and mana regen as well.
DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved