Well most Terrorblade players have trouble staying alive.
Map-awareness and staying alive is key for Terrorblade.
With the recent Reflection buff, you can spam for lane control against multiple opponent.
"omg, its terrorblade, gg"
As long as your team don't tilt.
Be nice and don't tilt. Losing early game is okay as Terrorblade very strong late carry.
1. Stay alive and safe!
2. Last hit
3. Control Lane
4. Spam Reflection,for escape and constant pressure, if able to kill get 1 lv Metamorphosis.
5. Complete in order >Ring of Basilius>Boots>Bracer/Rope of the Magi/Aquila
6. Shouldn't have mana problem.
1. Stay alive
2. Farm jungle, send illusion to lane, micro. Don't Show real body!!
3. With Mask and Drum, shouldn't have to go back to fountain.
4. Map awareness with BoT.
5. If you have to fight, stay back and send image in.
6. Keep safe distance behind and sunder your teammate to counter initiate(Defensively), with mask u can then quickly fight after sunder. ****
7. With mask you shouldn't have low hp to use sneaky sunder. Risky but if possible, sunder and spam reflection. (Not advisable for this build)
If you get ganked:
1. Run if possible/Juke
2. Try to dodge spells/stuns with Meta/Image/Manta
3. ALWAYS FACE THE ENEMY WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE FOR SUNDER. MOST IMPORTANT!
1. Stay alive
2. Keep spamming illusion to lane and jungle.
3. If losing get maelstrom.
4. Push! or Rat!
5. Sny and Helm of dominator
6. Complete manta then either halberd** or silver edge. Skaadi and other luxury afterwards.
DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved