Hello Hello all of you lovely people who have decided to read my guide! This is my first attempt at creating a guide so please don't flame me if I have posted something that is incorrect or not as effective etc etc. Constructive criticism and of course advice is always welcome!
Mr Earth Spirit is one of my favorite characters and is a very useful support.
He likes to smash people away like a ball meeting a bat, pulling his friends to safety through enemy's so they can hand out ***** slaps along the way or rolling into dudes he doesn't like..
He works out by pulling rocks and kicking them as well.. (personally I think a standard gym would bring about better results but who am I to argue with Valve)
- This blouk starts off with decent base damage
- Last hitting is very easy as he has a great attack animation
- His int gain is above average =]
- Great escape and ganking tool (Rolling Boulder)
Here we go!
- Stone Remnant
Heroes with stuns and disables go hand in hand with ES as it allows him pull off a successful Q + Stone
Earth Shaker (distant relative),
I could keep going on all day, stuns/disables = kills (Hooraa!)
* Keeper of the light is awesome as you will always be able to cast spells
- ES requires farm to be effective, so don't lane him with a carry.
- Any champion with mana drain; Lion, Keeper of The Light, Invoker. If they manage to drain you quickly and your team calls for a 5v5 man fight, you are pretty much useless.
DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved