Juggernaut is a hero, which is mainly focusing on dominating the early and mid game. It is also a decent late game carry, ( aka Hard Carry ), but not really a great one. His stats gain per level is 1.9 strength, 2.4 agility, and 1.4 intelligence, which isn't really great, except for the agility.
Roles - Pusher, Semi-carry
Always keep in mind that:
1) Juggernaut is not a great late game carry, end the game as soon as possible, preferably in the mid game, which is also your peak performance time.
2) If you are farming not quite well in the early game, you can slow down the opponents farm /speed up your farm, by feeding on lonely heroes ( not tanky ones like axe ) at the rune spot, with ur ultimate skill. ( *You need wards tho, if you would want to omnislash opposing heroes getting the rune, or you will have to spend some time camping there, and sometimes get nothing in return )
- Searching for jungles / ancients also work
- Try to hit them a few times before you ultimate, as sometimes your ultimate won't be able to kill them with a single shot, most of the time leaving them the chance to flee.
When to pick
- When your team lacks pushing ability
- When you want a fun gameplay
- When your team lacks carry ( end fast - juggernaut falls off at late game )
When not to pick
- When your team doesn't have a support ( Always see matches where there are no supports, and then arguments appear about who will buy courier, and wards. At the end, there are no wards, and the team has like 3 - 4 hard carries, and boom, sad game. )
Bottle - This item is mostly useful when you are playing the mid lane, but you can also consider this when you are at the other lanes. This solves the problem of your "mana hungry" skills, and of course, lets you regen health faster and more often, allowing you to stay in lane longer.
Poor Man's Shield - This item serves more like an extension to juggernaut, allowing him to play aggressively in the early game, increasing chances for kills.
Phase Boots - I would prefer to get phase boots on juggernaut, mainly because of the pure damage increase, and the active speed boost, allowing you to roam around the map having better farms, and allows escape with the Mask of Madness + Phase Boots combo, increasing juggernaut's survivability.
Mask of Madness - This item, argued by a fairly amount of people,of its pros and cons can often be seen in different discussions. However, i feel that this is a item that helps juggernaut to be able to farm ancients, and jungle, earlier in the game ( in case there are a lot of harassments/pressure from the opposing team. It also provides a 12 second increase of 100 attack speed , and 17% movement speed (stack-able with phase boots, but you have to use MoM first.)However, it causes you to take 30% more damage, which will somehow leave you more vulnerable to the enemies.
Sange and Yasha - This item, is considered to be a great item for juggernaut. It increases move speed, and has a 16% proc chance, to slow enemy's attack for 5 seconds. It also gives juggernaut more "tankiness", and of course, increases damages and attack speed.
Maelstrom | Mjollnir - I'll put both of this under the same section. It provides great amount of attack speed, and has a 25% chance to proc chain lightning, dealing extra damage, to extra number of enemies. Increases the "power" of your ultimate [Omnislash].
Aghanim's Scepter - This is considered one of the core items for juggernaut. Not only it provides better teamfight ability, it totally shuts down opponents having a 1 vs 1 with you. With this item, your ultimate [Omnislash], only has a cooldown of 70 seconds, allowing you to be more active in teamfights !
Blade Fury - Causes a bladestorm of destructive force around Juggernaut, rendering him immune to magic and dealing damage to nearby enemy units. Lasts 5 seconds.
Good Lane Partners ( Example, not all )
- Crystal Maiden . - You can't deny how good is it to have a crystal maiden laning with you. I personally tried it with a friend, and it works out EXTREMELY WELL.
Play Aggressively in the early game to gain more farms, push more towers, and increase the win rate. Do Remember not to drag the game too long, as i have said, juggernaut is a decent late game carry, but not really a great one.
This is considered my 1st time posting a detailed guide on dotafire,so i hope i am able to receive more feedbacks, to improve my guide. Thanks for your time, enjoy your day !