Key strategic elements to consider when playing Bloodseeker
- Use Blood Rite to secure range creep lasthits and damage the opponents at the same time.
- Keep an eye on your movement speed. If you are fast, you can play more aggressively.
- Max out your bloodrage by around level 7 as this is your main tool for farming and will synergize very nicely with maelstrom.
- The opponents will often attempt to teleport out when you Rupture them. Call for an ally to help you out if you don`t have a way of securing the kill yourself.
- Make sure to Rupture high priority targets in the fights, usually mobile cores, especially with Black King Bar.
Main item and ability combo
Bloodrage => Rupture => Blood Rite => Attack
You can use this guide in Dota 2 by subscribing on Steam: In-game Guide
Find out more about Bloodseeker on Dota Coach's Heropedia
This guide was written by BaLLooN, a 7.8k DotA 2 player based in SEA with 17 years of experience: View Gamer Profile