Anti mage - Magebane
January 29, 2012
-Mana Combustion is good against mages in mid and low mana pool heroes in late.
-Ult is devastating if used right because it has ministun and AoE.
-Fastest Attack Speed in the whole game.
-Very good carry with escape mechanism.
You need the first level of Flash for mobility. The extra skill point at lv 4 that can't be used for mana combustion would have a much better use if you get Flash instead of another level of Master of the Mantra, maybe even stats for laning, but the few seconds off the cooldown on Flash are really worth it.
- Blink in front of the target when pursuing to get extra hits.
- Farm as much as you can, as fast as you can. During mid-game, if your lane is getting ganked much, you can go around the map picking off anyone that's left alone. At this point of the game, your burn hurts like hell and your Aoe Ult is hated by your enemies.
- Do not be afraid to keep pursuing the enemy. Try to avoid towers by blinking. If you have to back before he is dead, he either got backup or you blinked in at a wrong time. KEEP MAP AWARENESS.
- When escaping, run in one direction and discretely flash to another.
- When escaping, blink to a hill or behind the woods in the edges of the map and then Tp base.