Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

20 Votes

Ace's guide to Magnus

June 12, 2013 by GGnet.Ace
Comments: 18    |    Views: 105155    |   


Quick Comment

You need to log in before commenting.

[-] Collapse All Comments

Sort Comments By
1
[-]
GGnet.Ace (4) | April 25, 2013 2:04am
Gaffers wrote:

Just asking, why don't you put Enigma with the best allies? Black hole and his E as a follow up from reverse polarity = about 1400 damage to everyone caught in their team. That will kill 4-5 people on their team by just from two of you.

Overkill combo and pretty high cds both.
Also Mag doesnt need aoe heroes to kill,He turnes melee heroes to cleavers and with a good RP he doesnt need another setup.
Mag with refresher>Mag+Enigma tbh .
1
[-]
Gaffers | March 29, 2013 6:55pm
Just asking, why don't you put Enigma with the best allies? Black hole and his E as a follow up from reverse polarity = about 1400 damage to everyone caught in their team. That will kill 4-5 people on their team by just from two of you.
1
[-]
taby | March 8, 2013 4:33pm
I great combo that I have yet to try is with Tusk! Empowering's cleave works on his Walrus Punch! With reverse polarity as well you can Walrus Punch their whole team potentially :)
1
[-]
GGnet.Ace (4) | January 27, 2013 11:36pm
Dotagod532 wrote:

WHY THE **** WOULD U NOT GET EMPOWER SOONER? MAXING SKEWER IS USELESS, EMPOWER=MORE FARM. EVER SEE VOID WITH ****ING EMPOWER? HE KILLS **** FAST. DISLIKED UNTIL YOU FIX YOURSELF.

Because I would rather grab more people with Skewer.I mentioned above the reasons this hero is considered utility hero.It doesnt really matter bro you can play as a DPS magnus.I bet CM for you is crystal maiden and not captains mode ;)
1
[-]
LiLPr0 (9) | January 26, 2013 7:39am
Pros max it by 9 lul using the same cop out you did /end
1
[-]
mightycookie (5) | January 26, 2013 5:37am
LiLPr0 wrote:

and Magnus is played solo mid and most of the times if you get a invis rune you can push your enemy onto your side of the hill and get free kills with skewer polarity.

i dont see your point, if you are still invisible, you should be able to position yourself. and if you care that much about skewer, max it out by 7 and shut up.
1
[-]
LiLPr0 (9) | January 26, 2013 3:27am
and Magnus is played solo mid and most of the times if you get a invis rune you can push your enemy onto your side of the hill and get free kills with skewer polarity.
1
[-]
mightycookie (5) | January 25, 2013 12:02pm
LiLPr0 wrote:

BECAUSE SKEWER RANGE ****ING SUCKS NOW UNDERSTAND?

its still the same, the difference is that now it starts at 600 and increases to 1200, previously it was 1200 at all levels.
1
[-]
BRG.Zephyr | January 25, 2013 11:03am
Hate those ***es to stalk for defense.
BTW Nice guide
1
[-]
LiLPr0 (9) | January 23, 2013 9:54am
Quoted:
you do know that battlefury is not core on void. his core is mask of madness.


Lol bfury not core on void? Battlefury and an attackspeed item and is his core and bkb is most of the times core. MoM could be legit if you get an early bfury into bkb and mom. or just get a butterfly and a hotd for alpha wolf / centaur stomp.
1
[-]
mightycookie (5) | January 23, 2013 4:45am
Dotagod532 wrote:



I see.... and you mustve gotten 15 min bfury when you played void this game: https://dotabuff.com/matches/102716534 ...oh wait you never even managed to farm a bfury that game. Just lucky that witch doctor carried you.

BTW you tell me to stop insulting ppl, but then u call me a "total ****"?? Im sorry if im very emotional about dota but its a very near and dear game to me. </3 feelings=hurt

you do know that battlefury is not core on void. his core is mask of madness. also, theey didnt carry me. they left me to solo a lane where i was being harassed while he was still there. after he left farming was impossible. even though i did carry late game. and yes i do call you a ****, cause thats what you are. you come, downvote a guide and insult the maker. just because he has a different point of view. Which is! if i may add, the point of view from pro players. so yeah. also, sorry you couldnt find more matches of me farming. i dont play hard carries.
1
[-]
LiLPr0 (9) | January 22, 2013 7:44pm
BECAUSE SKEWER RANGE ****ING SUCKS NOW UNDERSTAND?
Loading Comments...
Load More Comments
Similar Guides

Magnus

Find Guides
Featured Heroes

Quick Comment (20) View Comments

You need to log in before commenting.

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved