80% Shaman Push King
September 9, 2017
basically if you have the Refresher and Scepter it would be a win game.
1. Do not chase the rabbit and involve in team fight too much
2. Aim for tower and push it down is your main prior
3. Try to Ultimate skill the lane that have the least enemy so to secure your push rate
4. Try to use hex and shackles on diff enemy to create space for your teamates to focus on enemy more
5. Once you have scepter and refresher, you will not have enough mana pool, so prepare a mango and also nul talisman
6. Arcane Boots for lane support, Tranquil Boots for roaming gank mode
Remember: Any type of heroes will be your treat if they try to pick you first, so stay hideden until space created to put in ultimate
First blood is IMPORTANT
1. SOD at the marks of 30 seconds before rune spawn
2. Make sure you have teamates with you at least 1
3. You MUST shackle first before anyone skills
4.Try to shackle enememy first before your teamates skills are out since you have low cooldown rate for shackle. If lucky, you might get to shackle twice in a first blood team fight.
5. Shackle can be used on the target hero so he wont run away, or use to shackle an enemy that has disable that can help their tmeamates to survice. You choose.
Team fights OR Push Tower?
1. try not to ultimate in a teamfight as enemy are not stupid, they wil dodge the snakes area and continue it. If that happended, you are ****ed because wasted a good ultimate for nothing
2. only ultimate when you have AOE disable teamates such as Faceless Void, Magnus and so on...
3. If all 5 enemy are having team fights with your team at 1 lane, try to see other lane with space for you to put your ultimate over there, RAT THE **** OUT OF ENEMY!
4. Same goes to when pushing into enemy's base. Try to use ultimate at the lane without enemy.
5. Scepter is good for pushing base since it can attack 2 target at once, easy to push rax.
6. If necessary, sacrifice your whole other 4 teamates, to get a total of tier 3 and 2 rax down. It is still worth it (For me personally) when you can create space for your teamates to fight and push.
7. Push base using item sequence of
a. Ultimate b.Mango c.Mango (if not enough mana) d.Refresher e. Win the game
Follow this and you are winning the game
1. DO NOT FOCUS ON ENEMY KILLING
2. FOCUS ON PUSH THE TOWER
3. FOCUS ON LETTING YOUR CARRIES KILL, NOT YOU
4. FOCUS ON CREATING SPACE FOR YOUR TEAMATES USING SHACKLES AND HEX ON DIFFERENT HEREOS
5. IF YOU GET PICKED EVERYTIME, HIDE UNTIL ENEMY FOCUS ON OTHERS ONLY COME OUT