Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Why are Furion players retarded?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Why are Furion players retarded? 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkay » December 6, 2012 4:13am | Report
3 games in a row I see a jungling Furoin who doesn't level treants. They abuse the cliff and auto attack the camps until they die and end up horribly underleveled. Is there something I'm missing here?

kkay

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » December 6, 2012 5:03am | Report
They are just scared of taking some damage, you can't do much about it.

They don't realize that his treants are really durable, and they can even tank ancients and Roshan. Maybe they don't want to 'waste' levels on treants and instead they want to max up Teleportation and Sprout, who knows.

Anyway, you can't do much about it, everyone has his own play style, and I really doubt that they'll listen to what you're saying, since most pub games are without proper communication and cooperation.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Atlas » December 6, 2012 5:32am | Report
This isn't a BAD strategy necessarily, it's just slower than Treant jungling. The only time I have ever done this is when my camps were warded, so I found this safer.

Atlas
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (117)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nryn » December 7, 2012 8:50am | Report
I do this too, but I lane first until 3 because doing this on lvl 1 is horribly slow. And like hades said, people who do this don't prioritize Treants, since their mostly ganking and not pushing/farming.

If you plan to afk farm though, treants is better, since with the cliffs, you're stuck with your cooldown even if you kill the neuts fast.

nryn

Notable (1)
Steam: rice_in_a_bowl
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by yubiyoy » December 8, 2012 9:41am | Report
I usually run this strategy when im going to do a roaming Prophet, wich most of the games pays off quite well as i get exp and gold from hero kills beside the jungle and giving somebody on my team a solo offlane.

yubiyoy

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Rigul » December 9, 2012 10:26pm | Report
To get a fast start at jungling sit in the fountain until the game timer hits all 0's and summon your first trents in the base and recharge your mana. By the time you walk to the creep area your summon trents spell will just about be ready and you can kill the high level mobs first for a quick boost. Be sure you use the trents you summoned first as tanks.
Please check out my Youtube channel, subscribe, and like my videos! I'd like to turn pro one day but I need a following first >_<

http://www.youtube.com/user/RigulsRnDLabs?feature=mhee

Rigul

Steam: Rigul484

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved