Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What you guys think of this draft?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » What you guys think of this draft? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » September 29, 2014 5:08pm | Report
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/926863999

lanes were pretty straight forward.

i anyone wants to watch it ...the rosh pit fight at the end would have made casters go nuts.

seriously HUGE

Cheers

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mastadoom » September 29, 2014 5:13pm | Report
I really like both teams drafts and bans, But! I have 1 problem with yours. I think you should have drafted a different mid, because their trilane seems really weak(but very defensive, ill give them that). You should have laned, centaur-rubick-sky vs LS-bane-omni. Razor VS BB and something like a tiny-VS storm

mastadoom

Notable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » September 29, 2014 7:51pm | Report
hmm ok i dont see that.

cent needs levels more then anything else.

razor outlanes spirit so hard he was level 6 when i was.

and sky and rubick roamed from level 3.

if i went an aggro tri with cent we would have been dependent on kills for levels which is risky but even then i would have been starved.

tiny against a spirit would have been harassed out of lane quite hard. viper would have done well though...

the only one that kinda works there is razor vs bb as nothing beats razor haha.

why would you change those lanes?

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mastadoom » September 29, 2014 8:01pm | Report
Smuggels wrote:

why would you change those lanes?

I would have changed them, because I feel you could have punished such a greedy omniknight pick up for a tri-lane seeing as how he does little untill he has lvl 2 heal, which lifesteal may have made himself unable to be cast upon with rage. So no heals for him without some good co-ordiation.

Also, i have not once see a tiny LOSE a lane to storm, with enough toss spam and the new runes to keep your bottle always full, you can do well in that lane.

mastadoom

Notable (7)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved