Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Oracle must be neft before enter dota 2

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Oracle must be neft before enter dota 2 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RmM_oo » May 24, 2014 4:47pm | Report
I mean, the first skill just the AoE purge should be enought right?

And WTF is that ulti guys? I'm seeing wrong or Slark and Morph will be overpowered alot?

Show me your opinions. Tchau

RmM_oo

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » May 24, 2014 6:57pm | Report
Think of Oracle as a double-edged sword. If they person knows what they're doing then Oracle can be a powerful ally. However if the person doesn't know what they are doing then Oracle will be hinder more than help. The hero is going to be much like Goblin Techies if you know how they work. In good hands they will tear the other team apart, bad hands they will drag your team down.
Much like good/bad Riki players.
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!
Caution: Taking roshan 3 times is required.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by William » May 26, 2014 1:34am | Report
Well, let's see what it's like when Oracle joins Dota 2. If it's imbalanced, then the necessary changes will be made as with Earth Spirit.

William

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (7)
Steam: Bill
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » May 28, 2014 7:04pm | Report
oracle from dota 1 worked because of the fact ... everyone was overpowered in their role so there was balance. the balance has been slightly reworked in dota 2 but it still exists. im sure there will be counters to him and you still can see through his ulti if you have true sight.

but the biggest thing about him is this...

skill

when playing with him in dota1 you could have a match with a great oracle that knows what he is doing and then next game you can get stuck with an idiot that casts fates edict on you as your running away from right clickers... gg or casts purifying flames on you before fates edict. or throwing out a purifying flames on an enemy but not fortunes end.

he is like earth spirit .... if you have the skill then he is insanely good... if you dont then you will be utterly useless .. you might as well right click them.

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved