Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Max Totem D33ps

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Max Totem D33ps 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DagregoryCakez » November 11, 2014 7:55am | Report
Enchant totem + sven aggy + dd rune + daed? :D

DagregoryCakez

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eightfold » November 11, 2014 8:00am | Report
double damage and God's Strength only add to his straight damage, he needs stuff added to his str. So six Heart of Tarrasques :P
There's no earthy way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of Hell a-glowing? Is the grisly Reaper mowing?! YES! The danger must be growing! For the rowers keep on rowing! And there's certainly not showing ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!

Hit that Rep button, you know you want to.

Eightfold

Notable (9)
Steam: Lord Indoril Nerevar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » November 11, 2014 8:07am | Report
legit sheet

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DagregoryCakez » November 11, 2014 8:10am | Report
I guess the question is : How does dd rune and god's strength +% damage factor in with enchant totem?

Is it +400%+80% = 480%?
or would it be (400%)*(1.8) = 720%?

DagregoryCakez

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jamesShajam » November 11, 2014 8:26am | Report
It's neither, Enchant Totem is only based of your primary attribute. not bonus damage such as sven's ultimate.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

jamesShajam

Notable (5)
Steam: ShaJam
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eightfold » November 11, 2014 8:34am | Report
The most damage you could do with Enchant Totem is 2491.2. 40*6 + 22*2.9 * 4. It would cost you 33000 gold.

edit: wait, that's wrong I think. it's actually 1250. 40*6 + (22+2.9*25) * 4.
There's no earthy way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of Hell a-glowing? Is the grisly Reaper mowing?! YES! The danger must be growing! For the rowers keep on rowing! And there's certainly not showing ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!

Eightfold

Notable (9)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DagregoryCakez » November 11, 2014 8:43am | Report
Eightfold wrote:

The most damage you could do with Enchant Totem is 2491.2. 40*6 + 22*2.9 * 4. It would cost you 33000 gold.

Drop one heart though for daedalus. Also you could potentially stack Sven aggy (80%) and dd(100%)

I'm assuming the % dmg is additive so 400+80+100 from enchant, sven, and dd. If it's multiplicative, it would be higher

((40*5+22*2.9)*5.8+81)*2.4 = 3866

I think you may have done order of operations wrong at the top. With 6 hears it would be ((40*6)+(22*2.9))*4 = 1215.2.

Critshaker ftw

DagregoryCakez

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eightfold » November 11, 2014 8:50am | Report
I dunno, something like that. Point is, By the time you get that farm the game should be over. And I'm fairly certain that God's Strength gives damage based on Sven's damage, not on Earthshaker's damage.

Eightfold

Notable (9)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DagregoryCakez » November 11, 2014 8:56am | Report
Oh ok. Yeah this would never happen just curious for lol-effect

DagregoryCakez

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » November 11, 2014 8:57am | Report
*aggy* *daed*
Spoiler: Click to view

Enchant Totem and god's strenght only increase damage based on base damage.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved