Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Legion commender agh's septer ideas

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Legion commender agh's septer ideas 30 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThePipersSon » February 18, 2015 11:56pm | Report
Hi guys I have started to place some Legion Commander of recent and I thought up this idea for a agh's septer for her:
When u buy the septer any kills that you get not only add damage but also reduce the cooldown of Duel by 5secs per kill ( but would not be able to lower cooldown below 10secs). This would not be retroactive. (As in you only start to reduce the cooldown when u buy the septer)

P.s. If I have posted this in the wrong section sorry pls move mods thx

ThePipersSon

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » February 19, 2015 1:51am | Report
How about the winning duel team gets a quarter of the damage that the winning duelist gets.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » February 19, 2015 2:08am | Report
Or just keep it simple and make it disable passives again.

The problem is that she relies a lot on BKB, and you also need some dps and armor. So where does aghs fit in?
Point being i dont think every hero should have an aghs.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThePipersSon » February 19, 2015 2:16am | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

Or just keep it simple and make it disable passives again.

The problem is that she relies a lot on BKB, and you also need some dps and armor. So where does aghs fit in?
Point being i dont think every hero should have an aghs.

I have to disagree on the last. Point I think that most heros should and LC deserves one
Ha ha nuff said

Jokes ur right the stats aren't of any help for LC but that doesn't mean that we can't come up with a cool change to her Ulti to make it kind of worth

ThePipersSon

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThePipersSon » February 19, 2015 2:18am | Report
And I think that the change/ idea that I have put forward suits her play style because it turns her in to a even harder snowballer

ThePipersSon

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » February 19, 2015 2:19am | Report
grants 200% damage and 200 attack speed while dueling
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » February 19, 2015 3:07am | Report
Enemy hero will not gain bonus damage if they won the duel, support LC FTW.
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » February 19, 2015 3:50am | Report
"after buying aghanim's, LC gets a huge banner behind her on which she can write anything she wants, example,"This aghanim's upgrade sucks""

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » February 19, 2015 8:46am | Report
The item doesnt fit anywhere..... You need blink, BKB almost all the time. Blademail often. AC after that since you need attackspeed.
This is the same for so many heroes.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fumbles16x » February 19, 2015 11:44am | Report
The only truly useful upgrade I can think of is a buff which gives her a combination of the other items you buy on her. So say..

When dueling, Legion Commander gains 20% Evasion, +10 Armor, and all slows/stuns/CCs last half as long.

Maybe throw in a bash chance or something if that seems lackluster. She already has a heal and attack speed buff she can throw in so I think that could work.

Fumbles16x

Notable (4)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved