Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Jungle Earth Shaker : BF and Max Enchant Totem

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Jungle Earth Shaker : BF and Max Enchant Totem 5 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Good or Bad
Good
Bad
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » October 13, 2014 12:22pm | Report
So if you kept hitting them with Enchant Totem and hitting them with the DD it could work. BF has great damage and regen on health and mana so that would be a good item in combo with ET. HE could maybe get a Midas. Yes or No?
Mood of the Day

-_-

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » October 13, 2014 1:36pm | Report
Battle Fury would probably only be worth it if you also have Magnus on your team. The additional splash from Empower and the setup by Reverse Polarity make it strong, but that's possible on any hero that can semi-carry.
Getting either Daedalus for the crit chance or Monkey King Bar for the raw dmg would probably be better. Actually if you play sub 3k MMR getting a Shadow Blade would wreck most teams.

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » October 13, 2014 1:49pm | Report
Earthshaker isn't about farming creeps.

Earthshaker is about getting a quick Blink Dagger and farming heroes with his combo.

Play him as a ganker as much as you want. You can go mid, max Enchant Totem like kids do these days, and go burst people down, it works really well. But don't try to be a farming carry, he's just not good in that role. The hero doesn't scale that well with items anyways so please no bfury/midas/whatever, there is only one item you should ever be rushing and it's a blink.

Ricing is only for late game heroes. Earthshaker is a mid-game hero who drops off in lategame especially if he's farming instead of ganking.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fumbles16x » October 13, 2014 2:22pm | Report
My only question is "why?"

Earthshaker is probably the best lane support in the game, and he's also a really good roaming support and can make kills happen in any lane from lvl 1. Just because you can jungle with a hero doesn't mean you should. Wraith King and Sven could probably hold their own in the jungle as well, but you put them in the lane because that's where they're good.

A good Earthshaker is wherever the action is, not in the jungle making a 10 minute midas.

Fumbles16x

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » October 13, 2014 2:55pm | Report
I play Earthshaker mostly as a support because he is a really good support, but a carry ES (crits, SB, phases) is really fun to play. I testing some other builds and wanted to know if you guys thought it might work.
Mood of the Day

-_-

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved