Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Is Earth Spirit OP, Balanced or UP.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Is Earth Spirit OP, Balanced or UP. 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kerdonkulus » March 18, 2014 9:06pm | Report
Personally i think hes been nerfed pretty hard. He dropped to a below 30% win rate and last i checked has the lowest win rate in the game, below 30%. I just dont think hes balanced enough, if you look at the other spirit characters, even ember spirit is more balanced, and hes a newer release. I think the concept behind some of earth spirits abilities just needs to be reworked but for the time being, id probably avoid him as a character.
You win, or you die. Don't make it easy.

Kerdonkulus

Steam: [Magii] kerdonkulus
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » March 18, 2014 10:44pm | Report
Kerdonkulus wrote:

Personally i think hes been nerfed pretty hard. He dropped to a below 30% win rate and last i checked has the lowest win rate in the game, below 30%. I just dont think hes balanced enough, if you look at the other spirit characters, even ember spirit is more balanced, and hes a newer release. I think the concept behind some of earth spirits abilities just needs to be reworked but for the time being, id probably avoid him as a character.

Actually the winrate is a very poor stat too look at, becouse he before his skill remakes he was easily the best hero in the game, and even then he had below 40% winrate.
Its just that most people suck at harder to play heroes. But if you got down the besics you could get so much easy kills in lane. He had a psuedo flaming lasso including the 'force' and 'blink' effect from level 3.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by F.E.A.R.0 » March 18, 2014 11:10pm | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

Actually the winrate is a very poor stat too look at, becouse he before his skill remakes he was easily the best hero in the game, and even then he had below 40% winrate.
Its just that most people suck at harder to play heroes. But if you got down the besics you could get so much easy kills in lane. He had a psuedo flaming lasso including the 'force' and 'blink' effect from level 3.

If buffs would make him OP. Then I agree for total rework. He has the lowest win rate in the game. So he is not balanced as he looks like.
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
Please PM me if you spot anything missing or outdated in the data base

F.E.A.R.0
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (38)
Steam: F.E.A.R.

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved