Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help to analyze a combo

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Help to analyze a combo 15 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by maercS » November 12, 2013 5:33am | Report
It sure was hilarious Timminatorr, as soon as we've spotted a enemy my friend just screamed "DAGON HIM" and zap, zap, zap, zap, death. Lina was a free frag for KoTL with Etheral + Dagon 5 ...

maercS

Notable (1)
Steam: maercS
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » November 12, 2013 3:13pm | Report
Advanced tactics with friends 3.0: DAGON HIM!!!!111!!1!1!

I have never really seen a stack trying something weird like mass dagons in my games.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » November 14, 2013 7:52am | Report
Quoted:
Treant Protector's teleport is nice, but he doesn't really do enough damage to gank.

Think you mistaken Nature's Prophet for Treant Protector, as the latest doesn't have any teleport skill.

Now about the ganking crew: Not that good, they don't have many disables, but they make a really good defensive trilane.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RmM_oo » November 23, 2013 4:37am | Report
I really appreciate those who understand me and replied seriously. I sure was thinking of a defensive combo in lane phase, but with global support/push and treants ult. The farm for these two also isn't that bad I think. But as pointed here as well, we would need some hard disables to get this throught.

I will go make fun games of it with a sven/Io mid/nagasiren, and a CM mode as well.

Wall supports for the win.

Thanks one more time for the combo analysis.

RmM_oo

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JaboChepelski » December 5, 2013 8:50am | Report
simple, everyone join the book club. All heros Necro book 3 and dagon bookmarks.

But really, Tree is better to just keep as a support. Makes a great baby sitter and early game harass from his high base damage ( also awesome for denying). As for initiating, your mobility should be based (as stated before) more on a force staff or blink dagger. Even having both wouldn't be terrible on him as he's not very item dependent. Although if you are playing tree, you'll probably be a bit gold starved supporting/buying utility items like mek or pipe.

JaboChepelski

Steam: [☭Comrade☭] JabØ Chepelsk

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved