Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Baloney Scenarios 2

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Baloney Scenarios 2 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by baloneyhambacon » August 25, 2014 10:08pm | Report
So today's scenario is going to be a little different. It revolves around custom lobby games and....
here is the scenario. On the Radiant side there is Meepo, Meepo, Meepo, Meepo, Meepo, and on the Dire side is Meepo, Meepo, Meepo, Meepo, and you guessed it, Meepo. There is only one question left. What. Would. Happen?

baloneyhambacon

Notable (2)
Steam: HamSandwich
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ElDiablo » August 25, 2014 10:11pm | Report
Everyone would die. And so would my computer too XD
Master of the hidden art of typoing and the greatest enemy of RNGesus

Check out my second hero idea Izinaga the Guardian

ElDiablo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: ElDiablo
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » August 26, 2014 4:07am | Report

So today's scenario is going to be a little different. It revolves around custom lobby games and....
here is the scenario. On the Radiant side there is Meepo, Meepo, Meepo, Meepo, Meepo, and on the Dire side is Meepo, Meepo, Meepo, Meepo, and you guessed it, Meepo. There is only one question left. What. Would. Happen?

They would create the second greatest game type of all time. Meepo Wars...

I have actually thought about that a lot after seeing Pudge Wars.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Therapy » August 26, 2014 7:03am | Report
I'd ask my team to give allow me to their control units and heroes. March them all up and start jumping poofing.

Honestly I want an Earthshaker there xD

Therapy

Notable (4)
Steam: Therapy
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 26, 2014 7:05am | Report
No one would get any farm, and the game would resort to towers. Meepo doesn't really have AOE.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eightfold » August 26, 2014 10:39am | Report
TheSofa wrote:

No one would get any farm, and the game would resort to towers. Meepo doesn't really have AOE.

Are you forgetting about Poof?
There's no earthy way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of Hell a-glowing? Is the grisly Reaper mowing?! YES! The danger must be growing! For the rowers keep on rowing! And there's certainly not showing ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!

Hit that Rep button, you know you want to.

Eightfold

Notable (9)
Steam: Lord Indoril Nerevar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 26, 2014 10:51am | Report
Eightfold wrote:

Are you forgetting about Poof?

Well... It's quite a small one. If everyone spaced out, then... yeah.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » August 26, 2014 4:40pm | Report
...guys

guys

guys

.......you could have a scene out of a war movie line them all up separately at each rune spot then get them to charge down the river at each other where they will CLASH in the middle in one titanic battle.....FOORRRR FREEEDOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 26, 2014 4:49pm | Report
Smuggels wrote:

...guys

guys

guys

.......you could have a scene out of a war movie line them all up separately at each rune spot then get them to charge down the river at each other where they will CLASH in the middle in one titanic battle.....FOORRRR FREEEDOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Smuggels?

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved