Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Argghhhh..... My Perfect game.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Argghhhh..... My Perfect game. 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » December 17, 2014 3:32am | Report
The Zone.

Flow.

The Center.

Perfection.

all these names and more are associated to a state of mind where a person experiences utter clarity of thought and pure streamlined thinking. they think quicker, better, faster, smarter. when in the "flow" people say that everything around them ceases to exist and they purely are consumed by the task at hand.

ive read people call it "Complete Focus".

i thought it was all ******** until just then ...

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1096672302

this game... i ... yea no words. i dont know how or why or when but after the first 3 minutes everything slowed down and sped up at the same time.

this was and will forever be... my perfect game.

no fluffed RP's

Blink skewer after blink skewer after blink skewer. 3-5 man rp's everywhere. not once outa position. clutch shockwaves through trees catchign fleeing heroes .. escapes over cliffs into tp just crazy crazy plays .

HUGE RESPECT TO THE REST OF THE GUYS WHO PLAYED

but

damn

where do i go from here...

*this was not meant to sound douchey i promise just i ... dont know what happened one minute i was playing **** then ...BOOM stepped into another gear and **** started happening. i started to play outa my *** ... ive been having some **** games and on a losing streak and i dunno was thinking about taking a break from dota for a while but now .... LETS GO BABBYYYYYY!!!!

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » December 17, 2014 3:39am | Report
Cool story bro

Good luck on ranked, i guess. Also like 3/4 of your posts are experience sharing haha

Also... Maybe because... Enemy suck. Complete disappoint?
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » December 17, 2014 4:09am | Report
i know i know i sound like a complete douche bag but .... but .... need to post somethingggggg!!!!!!

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » December 17, 2014 4:28am | Report
hahah i appreciate the first paragraph tho
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » December 18, 2014 11:35am | Report
All I can say is that from here (in my many places of knowledge) you should aim to understand how you got into that mental state and how you can consistently unlock it so you can also consistently play like that. (sounds repetitive but i hope it makes sense)
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!
Caution: Taking roshan 3 times is required.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » December 18, 2014 10:23pm | Report
I had a Luna game like this. I was in "the zone". I was there and my heart was pumping I ended up with 22 - 1, I think, and a rampage. I was rushing around with my glaives ripping down peopel like nobody's business. I was taking on 4 at a time, and they stood here trying to kill me while my glives bounced aroudn and killed them all. That feeling like: "Holy **** Im a Badass, Holy **** Im a Badass, Holy **** Im a Badass, Holy **** Im a Badass, over and over and over.
Mood of the Day

T_T

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » December 20, 2014 8:19pm | Report
Blubbles wrote:

Holy **** Im a Badass, Holy **** Im a Badass, Holy **** Im a Badass, Holy **** Im a Badass, over and over and over.

dat feeling bro hahahha

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » December 21, 2014 4:08am | Report
that is like every carry game for me.When i'm in the zone, i'm in the zone.You better nope the **** out of there before you make some stupid mistake and i will zone you out.Zone zone zone zone.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Romark14 » December 22, 2014 4:01am | Report
I had a lot of fun this game: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1104424364

Let's not talk about the quality of opponent. (there's scrub tier, then there's my tier...)

I went Solo offlane, and the Jugg joined me. I kinda just took the farm and made him play support! Got some nice quick Tranquil Boots and a pretty quick Euls. We crushed the Axe/ Dazzle lane and then just started roaming around. It was great fun! The Night Stalker went afk for 5 minutes, we kinda didn't notice then he came back and it was like getting a 6th player!

Eul's Scepter of Divinity, Macropyre, Ice Path, Veil of Discord, Liquid Fire, Dual Breath then some more Liquid Fire. That was the tone of the game. People were melting! :D
Dimonychan wrote:

Split-puhing <- when you do it.
Rat doto <- when enemy does it.

Romark14

Notable (7)
Steam: Romark14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kadius » December 22, 2014 10:11pm | Report
Bristleback game 2v4 me and a friend...
Finished that game like 100+/3 was amazing. I tanked PAST THEIR TOWERS, we had taken like the T1 that's it but we tanked PAST THE TOWERS and just started farming their spawn for 40 minutes and it was amazing.
Like my post? Be sure to toss me a +Rep!

Made by yours truly c:

Kadius

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved