Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads) 1440 posts - page 81 of 144
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » December 17, 2015 2:39am | Report
Indeed. That was my thouhgt.
But what was that with the sea of ice...did we miss something...I feel like being in one of those cliché movies...

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » December 17, 2015 3:46am | Report
michimatsch wrote:

so i am now 99% sure that kyphoid is 85% icefrog or related to him...

Can you be sure that icefrog is one person? is he two?
Is he legion?
Is he(it) a computer that we use(an expert system combining deep learning capabilities with supercomputer)?
Or is he just a frog?

Am I a real human being or the Net 4.0 bot controlled by the machine I speak of?
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » December 18, 2015 10:17am | Report
^I followed this thoughts for like three minutes then I noticed that there would be endless for and againsts for the different paths. So what you are basically trying is to confuse me into thinking I should rethink my thoughts which means my thought were right/close/make you uncomfortable...So that means I shouldn't rethink my thoughts right?

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » December 18, 2015 11:38am | Report
New TF2 Update and a new Dota update within 24 hours of one another... is this what an ****** feels like?

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » December 18, 2015 3:31pm | Report
Fedorable wrote:

New TF2 Update and a new Dota update within 24 hours of one another... is this what an ****** feels like?

-rhythmic muscular contractions
-oxytocin and prolactin, as well as endorphins

Well it seems like you aren't going to be much of a fun in bed.

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sp3ctr3 » December 18, 2015 4:35pm | Report
LOL!

Sp3ctr3

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » December 18, 2015 4:45pm | Report
ChiChi wrote:

Changes are probably gonna leave us all unsatisfied to some degree. The only think I would like to see, for instance, is very complex: more heroes in pro games, because I'm sick of always seeing the same batch of picks/bans (where's Venomancer, Sand King, Sniper etc?!). But I have no idea how this can be easily achieved, and sudden spam of Kunkka isn't pretty either indeed.

Im so bored of seeing Dazzle WW Ember Axe like EVERY SINGLE GAME. at least WW got removed for a bit. Watching her is bretty boring its like oh look you hit a guy with winter blast a couple times during the gank. oh look you froze a dude. nice.
Mood of the Day

O_O

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » December 18, 2015 4:57pm | Report
Yeah these people have like no idea how good can heroine be. Spectre has everything. Damage, killing damage, lethal damage, you name it. Wonder why they don't play her as much as they should.

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » December 18, 2015 8:47pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

Well it seems like you aren't going to be much of a fun in bed.

love you too

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » December 19, 2015 1:47am | Report
I see Spectre everywhere it is like I am beeing haunted by her.
But all these idiots are building Radiance every game no matter how hard their lane is and no matter the fact that they could just kill everyone instead of farming creeps....but I don't mind having enemies like that gives ez mmr.

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved