Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads) 1440 posts - page 76 of 144
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » December 8, 2015 12:46pm | Report
ayy lmao 5yr old pranks best pranks

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » December 8, 2015 1:01pm | Report
REMOVE RANDOMS FROM THIS GAME AND MAKE DOTA PLAYABLE.
And if you pick a carry that is supposed to farm like spectre don't play like you are a freaking invisible riki against a -1k team

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » December 8, 2015 1:33pm | Report
michimatsch wrote:

REMOVE RANDOMS FROM THIS GAME AND MAKE DOTA PLAYABLE.
And if you pick a carry that is supposed to farm like spectre don't play like you are a freaking invisible riki against a -1k team

Spectre farms champions (at least when SKILLED PLAYERS LIKE ME play her)

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » December 12, 2015 10:47am | Report
I'm so bored, ladder-anxious and craving a new patch I have to resort to playing Dota Imba and if OSFrog won't give me the patch soon I guess I'll become worlds champion there and this mode will be my main business for the rest of my lyfe.

WHERE IS MY PATCH?!?!?!?!?!?!

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » December 12, 2015 12:11pm | Report
This week boys. It's meant to be the big week.

Since, I doubt we'll get the patch notes in the middle of The Summit.

EDIT; Speaking of The Summit, why on earth has core Venge suddenly become a thing again in it?

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » December 12, 2015 7:24pm | Report
I don't know, I just want the new patch. Hope it gives rise to some drastic meta changes.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » December 13, 2015 1:50am | Report
Hope Icefraud buffs Luna so I can spam her to 5k. Also hope he doesn't buff Kunkka yet again, because he will be noticed and overnerfed next patch.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » December 13, 2015 4:18am | Report
Sanvitch wrote:

This week boys. It's meant to be the big week.

Since, I doubt we'll get the patch notes in the middle of The Summit.

EDIT; Speaking of The Summit, why on earth has core Venge suddenly become a thing again in it?

Is it just me, or indeed too much core Venge and she sucks as such?

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » December 13, 2015 6:05am | Report
ChiChi wrote:

Is it just me, or indeed too much core Venge and she sucks as such?

I agree that I'm really not convinced by the core Venges these days.

IMO it's more the build's fault. I mean Helm of the Dominator, really? Essentially the builds I see on her do nothing to solve the issues she has as a core (terrible attack range and lack of a proper positionning skill). This hero needs movement speed, glass-cannon damage, and/or dagger I think.

And serisouly if it's just about dominating an alpha wolf and using the damage aura to push, just pick Troll Warlord or something.

By the way, totally unrelated, but I'm betting Icefraud is going to buff Tinker and/or Enchantress into OP territory for no adequately explained reason. Just watch :)
(Enchantress can easily reach maximum movement speed with some perfectly affordable items for permanent kiting, and I'd love to see the Bambi meta for a change)
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » December 13, 2015 6:54am | Report
And I think the next candidates for "overbuffed for no reason" club are Terablade and Nyx. Knowing OSFrog's... persistence, he is unlikely to stop until he will start seeing both in pro games. Maybe also PA and Pugna.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved