Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads) 1440 posts - page 68 of 144
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » November 12, 2015 5:05am | Report
My reaction when Janitsu complains about the thread that he made for the sole purpose that is being fulfilled right now.

Spoiler: Click to view

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » November 12, 2015 5:06am | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

My reaction when Janitsu complains about the thread that he made for the sole purpose that is being fulfilled right now.

Spoiler: Click to view

OH THE HUMANITY! NOT THE BROKEN IMAGE ICON!

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » November 12, 2015 5:07am | Report
It's not broken lol.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » November 12, 2015 5:30am | Report
I quoted you before you fixed it :^)

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » November 12, 2015 11:45am | Report
I accidentally beat the Elite Fours.

Didn't thought I'd beat the pesky Chandelure on my third run.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » November 12, 2015 12:01pm | Report
Aaand I just beat Iris lmao
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » November 12, 2015 12:01pm | Report
I've kind of stopped at generation 1 of pokemon red/blue/yellow so I'm a bit uninformed, but there's something I always wanted to know.

How come is every single Pokemon game/episode about a 12-year old kid who wants to beat the Elite Four and become the Pokemon master, and all in different cities and different regions? Like, is there a steady supply of champion wannabee 12-year old kids across the world who leave their family and school to live like vagrants on the road, and each story is about a different one? This wouldn't be surprising since everything in this world is about pokemon and children have nothing better to do with their future... But then isn't there only one pokemon master, and one set of elite four? Like the kids can't all be the champion at the same time, they'd have to match up against each other at some point, so you'd have duels between kids and not duels between kids and adult champions? Do they wait for one kid to grow up so that 10 years later another kid comes up to challenge him? Are there parallel universes like in DBZ and each universe has its own Pokemon champion, its own Pokemon fauna, and its own Elite Four?

Please, I'm confused, somebody help XD
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » November 12, 2015 12:27pm | Report
I always thought it's alternate dimensions.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » November 12, 2015 12:29pm | Report
Well they are technically only becoming the Champions of a given region. There's an elite Four and a champion for each region, well most regions at least.

So it's basically kids going 'Hey I'm gonna become the Pokemon Master in France' or the Pokemon Master in the US.

What's more interesting to think about is the fact a 12 year can apparently break apart the Mafia wihtout being killed.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » November 12, 2015 12:55pm | Report
So the "I want to be the very best like no one ever was" was a lie? This is actually all about a bunch of 12-year old kids who ditch their loving families and go live on the streets just to become the local champions of **** fighting? My childhood :')

Kids beating the mafia isn't that surprising when you look at the mafia itself tho. When your best agents are two unarmed clowns with a pokemon as useful as Magikarp whose only skill is the ability to spit money...crime doesn't pay.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved