Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Okay, so Dotafire top plays?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Okay, so Dotafire top plays? 27 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » May 11, 2015 12:08pm | Report
Okay, I think I maybe see the moment you were talking about, looks good.

I think I'll make a compilation of 5, so I'll get the replays downloaded so I don't lose them if they expire. Just a heads up, won't be able to make the video just yet on account of 1. not enough replays yet, hopefully some people will get some good plays, and 2. My PC is currently being fixed, had a virus or something. Laptop is too laggy to record stuff, so I'm saving the replays onto my USB flash drive so I can export them onto dota on my PC when it gets back, hopefully in a day or two, not sure, which should leave enough time for people to submit stuff, I hope. I can watch the replays now, but won't be able to make the video for a little while. Editing and stuff will take a a while too, so we'll see how it goes. I'm really excited to be doing this though, hopefully I can make it as good as I picture it.

Thanks everyone

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » May 11, 2015 1:12pm | Report
Bukan, I will be on the lookout for some goodplays from me too, I have my moments :D

I think I did a pretty good job today with Winter Wyvern saving a teammate and giving him a triple kill, I will search for it. Any help you need just ask. It's good to have a reminder of our good moments too, to keep the spirits high, and forget all our noobness :)

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » May 11, 2015 1:58pm | Report
ChiChi wrote:

Bukan, I will be on the lookout for some goodplays from me too, I have my moments :D

I think I did a pretty good job today with Winter Wyvern saving a teammate and giving him a triple kill, I will search for it. Any help you need just ask. It's good to have a reminder of our good moments too, to keep the spirits high, and forget all our noobness :)

Thanks Chichi!

Any replay that you feel like you did something awesome, just send it in. I have only 1 replay atm anyway.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by soul hunter » May 11, 2015 4:42pm | Report
Hades4u wrote:

We actually had top plays about 2 years ago, but we quit doing them due to lack of good plays and interest. I don't think we're going to bring them back any soon.

then maybe we should try dotafire fails.
or maybe have a quiz or something like that
ℊ☺ ßїℊ øя ℊ☺ ℌ☺мε

soul hunter

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Devampi » May 12, 2015 8:04am | Report
I'm all in for dotafire fails especcially if you put funny music to it (as in dotawtf vids)
In love with the random button

Devampi

Notable (1)
Steam: Devampi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ElDiablo » May 12, 2015 8:17am | Report
Devampi wrote:

I'm all in for dotafire fails especcially if you put funny music to it (as in dotawtf vids)

The only problem with music is that most songs have copyrights. So bunkan or any one else has to either ask the artist if it's ok for us to use the song, make our own music or find non copy right songs (this one isn't that hard in the end)
Master of the hidden art of typoing and the greatest enemy of RNGesus

Check out my second hero idea Izinaga the Guardian

ElDiablo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: ElDiablo
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » May 12, 2015 8:56am | Report
I'm honestly fine with any Fails or Top Plays, need some more replays tho :-;

Music probably won't be too hard to find, I think I'll be able to find some funny/exciting music for fails/plays accordingly.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » May 12, 2015 9:42am | Report
I have a nice play from the Saturday's Inhouse, when you Bunkansee were a caster with Smuggles. Will you be able to watch it?

Match ID: 1460592229
Time: 19:10 in game

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » May 12, 2015 12:07pm | Report
Krwiozerca wrote:

I have a nice play from the Saturday's Inhouse, when you Bunkansee were a caster with Smuggles. Will you be able to watch it?

Match ID: 1460592229
Time: 19:10 in game

Had a look at it, great play!

Thanks for the submission :D

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » May 12, 2015 4:13pm | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

Had a look at it, great play!

Thanks for the submission :D

Well, it was a clutch play from Gumball's Magnus mostly, but Zaop's Slark also had to be a bait on quite low health, so everybody should get the credit. Of course Winter Wyvern as well... :)

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved