Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

IRL?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » IRL? 95 posts - page 2 of 10
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » August 28, 2014 9:34am | Report
everyone knows that i'm the only Invoker on this forum >:{D

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » August 28, 2014 10:37am | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

everyone knows that i'm the only Invoker on this forum >:{D

Hades might have something to say about that :)

Since I might well be shown modelling the lovely DOTA t-shirt Hades and DOTAFIRE kindly bought me soon...I'm 35, live in the UK and I'm a software developer/database admin. I play the drums, do lots of sport and have a lovely girlfriend but with no plans for kids just yet :).
A full list of my guides is here

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 28, 2014 11:02am | Report
Sando wrote:

Hades might have something to say about that :)

xD haha!

Sando wrote:

Since I might well be shown modelling the lovely DOTA t-shirt Hades and DOTAFIRE kindly bought me soon...I'm 35, live in the UK and I'm a software developer/database admin. I play the drums, do lots of sport and have a lovely girlfriend but with no plans for kids just yet :).

oooh! When do we get to see the T-shirt?

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » August 28, 2014 11:43am | Report
I'm doing storm, earth & fire challenge, need to boost my earth spirit skills a little bit. After that my life will be complete.
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mastadoom » August 28, 2014 4:22pm | Report
I am 16 years old (almost 17) american (I think the only one who regularly posts). I currently am in my 11th year of grade school (junior in highschool). The path I am looking at right now in enginering. I am part of my schools robotics team.... I think I did this right.

mastadoom

Notable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » August 28, 2014 5:03pm | Report
I am a 17 year old guy from the good old U.S.A ( don't worry mastadoom you are not the only one). I am a singer, stage actor, and model as work. I also construct robots on our school's robotics team with friends when I have free time, and of course I play Dota :). I am currently finishing up my senior year of high school and am looking on majoring in aerospace engineering in college.

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » August 28, 2014 5:54pm | Report
I'm 16 yo from Aussieland. I spend my time mostly completing school work, on Dotafire and playing dota. I also am currently making a mega-mix for fun. I study science at school along with ICT. I also lift weights as to keep my fitness up.
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!
Caution: Taking roshan 3 times is required.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » August 28, 2014 6:46pm | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

ALL LIES!!!

TheSofa wrote:

Well... I guess that much is obvious. Xyrus isn't a very trustworthy source of information, especially about himself.

Sad mustache 8'{

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AngeloBangelo » August 28, 2014 9:47pm | Report
I was thinking about making a thread just like this. I wanted it to include some pictures though. Anyone brave enough to show what they look like?!

I'm 28. I live in IL, USA. I lift weights, I have a decent gun collection, I love to read and write (Short stories, poetry... I'm trying my best to finish a novel), and I LOVE tattoos. I've probably spent 2500-3000 dollars in tattoos and I really want more! I work at a supplement store that sells vitamins/minerals and such. I have a degree in exercise science and am a qualified personal trainer.

THIS IS FOR YOU WULFSTAN!

AngeloBangelo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (50)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » August 29, 2014 2:00am | Report
13 years old in Indonesia. At my 8th year of school.

No life, sadly. Has a big dream to become the youngest best writer, but unfortunately
very lazy.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved