Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Two members of QPAD leave

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » Two members of QPAD leave 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » May 26, 2013 2:16pm | Report
Source

"Today we are sad to announce the departure of two QPAD Red Pandas players. After the International Qualifiers the departing players re-evaluated their long term goals with the team and decided to part ways.

SeleCT the former SC2 Professional is now home in Seattle and considering returning to SC2 to compete in Blizzard's World Championship Series. We wish him the best of luck if he decides to return to SC2 full-time and thank him for his time and dedication with the team during his DotA 2 career. You can follow
his stream and career @ twitch.tv/selectkr

Mini, Former in-game leader of the QPAD Red Pandas still wishes to compete in Dota2, but will do so outside of the current QPAD Roster which currently consists of Wagamama, Sing & Jrx. We thank Mini for his time and professionalism as a leader during his stay at QPAD and wish him all the best with his future gaming endeavors. You can follow his stream and career @ twitch.tv/minidota

The QPAD Red Pandas will continue to play out all tournaments they have signed up to using stand-ins over the next months.
Potential new team-mates will be trialed over the summer with the goal being to have a full roster by the end of the Summer.

Make sure you follow the team and their stand-in adventures this Summer on Sing & Waga's Streams at twitch.tv!

PS. In b4 QPAD.2GD."

Your thoughts?

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » May 26, 2013 5:49pm | Report
Personally I'm not really a fan of the Pandas, but I'm sure their stand-ins will do fine for the remainder of the tournaments though.
Good luck to them all, especially the 3 remaining official members.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by thippo » May 26, 2013 7:24pm | Report
I don't care much for them, but less of them will mean (typically) less interesting games that feature them. You can practically feel the ticket values going down.
Wait, do people still buy tickets for anything besides the in-game benefits anymore?

PS. Nice 1111 posts xCO2

PPS. QPAD.2GD.

thippo

Notable (10)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » May 26, 2013 7:45pm | Report
I don't wanna hate on select but he isn't playing that good.

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » May 26, 2013 9:01pm | Report
thippo wrote:

I don't care much for them, but less of them will mean (typically) less interesting games that feature them. You can practically feel the ticket values going down.
Wait, do people still buy tickets for anything besides the in-game benefits anymore?

PS. Nice 1111 posts xCO2

PPS. QPAD.2GD.

If only I saw your post at 11:11. Make a wish.

You took the words right out of my mouth, it seems tickets will end up all being like the TPL5. I enjoy the bonuses, I just don't like how the community is reacting to them. Nonetheless I'll continue to purchase them as long as the prices stay relatively the same.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved