Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

50.000 members celebration contest!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » 50.000 members celebration contest! 216 posts - page 7 of 22
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » May 28, 2015 12:57pm | Report
The best thing about DotAFire is that everyone is willing to teach and support "noobier" people such as myself 9 months ago.

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by rvgrvg » May 28, 2015 2:11pm | Report
DotaFire queeps my Dota needs on fire!

rvgrvg

Steam: fB.Kunkaralho
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by alimehdi » May 28, 2015 2:53pm | Report
What i like about dotafire and the thing which brought me here (seems like ages ago) were the hero guides. as at that time a mewcomer to dota 2 doesnot knew **** about how to play. i remember i even didnt knew how to purchase items from the shop let alone play. but from day one i was hooked to dota 2 and no matter how bad i was and how other players in my team joked about me i wanted to play this awesome game and i really wanted to be good at it. i searched google and came here and these guides were like holy bible of dota for me. and from that day till now i regularly read guides about every hero they helped me alot and i think that am a pretty decent player now but that wouldnt have been possible without this site. so thanks guys for creating this site and the effort you guys put in creating these guides. simply put me and other guys like me who cannot imagine their life without dota 2 cannot thank you enough!!!!

alimehdi

Steam: ONE AND ALONE
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThisGuideIsRadioactive » May 28, 2015 4:29pm | Report
I like DotaFire because if you get a really good build or strategy that you want to share, you can use a specially tailored guide creator as opposed to the relatively poorly-suited Steam Guide Creator. It means that anyone who views your guide will want to read it (or else wouldn't be on the site) and therefore are likely to comment on it, and getting good comments makes me feel good.

ThisGuideIsRadioactive

Steam: The CEO of D.A.N. Co.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fumbles16x » May 28, 2015 5:18pm | Report
I like how there's always a conversation happening on the forums that can help you learn more about Dota, and the dedicated people here who put in hours of work making guides and answering questions so that people can understand the game better.

Fumbles16x

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Razek » May 28, 2015 5:33pm | Report
I like the immense amount of guides on the site. I use them a lot.

I enjoy reading the forums as well, even though I am lurker :)

Razek

Steam: Razek
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » May 28, 2015 6:25pm | Report
I like how active the community is if it comes to prices and that I never get one ;) kappa.
I actually wrote 3 comments on this topic now. I better stop.

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ryjin » May 28, 2015 10:13pm | Report
I enjoy the community and how it taught me how to be a better player

Ryjin

Steam: Ry
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by gtmendes » May 28, 2015 10:57pm | Report
I like the guides

gtmendes

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DIVEX » May 29, 2015 12:27am | Report
Too much people !!! Dotafire overload!!! *BOOM*
A wise man told me that holding a grudge is like letting somebody live inside your head rent free!?!

DIVEX

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved