Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mid-Skilled Mentor looking for students.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Mid-Skilled Mentor looking for students. 19 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by zGKrom » May 15, 2013 1:08pm | Report
Algaharb wrote:

I'd like you to help me, i have about 80 hours dota and have 88 wins and 91 losses, and i'm particularily bad at most of the mid heroes, my steam account is albertharb and my dota nickname(on my profile) is Thread
Plus, don't wonder if you see a french person from Grenoble, that'd be me

I shall be adding you tomorrow, there we shall discuss some stuff and we'll see where we get from there ^_^
The Bird of Hermes is My name, eating My wings to make Me tame.

zGKrom
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: Krom
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by cache » May 17, 2013 3:50am | Report
add my two accounts please, would love mentoring!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cacheee2/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cacheis1337

looking forward to this :)

cache

Steam: cachetheenglishman!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by zGKrom » May 19, 2013 5:45am | Report
Guys, from now on I will have to be reserved in mentoring since it takes dedication and work with each player individually. Will edit the main post when I have some free space. I didn't expect so many players to want mentoring but, it happens. Stay tuned and don't be afraid to ask questions in this same topic. Will try to awnser them all ^_^

zGKrom
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by midnightwingsvii » May 24, 2013 10:28am | Report
I did notice that you said you would be reserved now in mentoring, but i was hoping that if and when you get the time, you could help me too. Please add me on Steam when you can:
midnightwingsvii

Much appreciated

midnightwingsvii

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by midnightwingsvii » July 8, 2013 10:27am | Report
So Krom has been helping me for a few weeks now and it was about time I gave my views on it: He is very experienced at the roles and mechanics of the game, which is always a lot of help for somebody who needs it. His main focus with me was on theory crafting, explaining what heroes when and what items are more useful than others for the matchups etc.

However as he is a bit pressed for time, which I understand, that did limit a few things, but overall im very pleased with all of this. Recommend him to others who are looking for that extra help with dota.

midnightwingsvii

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by VolkFrost » July 15, 2013 4:02am | Report
Hi! I'd like you to help me as well, could you add me on steam? I would love to have a mentor. http://steamcommunity.com/id/VolkFrost/

All I want is to win, so I really don't mind scolding or else, at least it helps me to improve. I want to be commented on everything I did wrongly and right so that I know when I'm correct or wrong.

So what's the method of mentoring? do you play a game with me and other students or I give you a replay to be analyzed?

Thanks so much in helping!

VolkFrost

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by zGKrom » July 24, 2013 10:20pm | Report
Sorry for extremely late reply, was not actually paying attention to the new posters XD yes why not I added you, looking forward to seeing you in game ^_^

zGKrom
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dkclf » July 27, 2013 10:56pm | Report
Hi im a Brand New Player looking for some Help And Tips ! And looking for a Teacher

dkclf

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by zGKrom » July 31, 2013 4:16am | Report
dkclf post your steam username so I can add you ^_^ and we shall play

zGKrom
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved