Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Mentor] available, high-mid skill for support players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » [Mentor] available, high-mid skill for support players 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Jamaz » August 6, 2013 5:17pm | Report
hello sando,
plz help I am interested in increasing my dota 2 game skill. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080735967

i made another post in this forum but no one has replied yet, do you still have openings for mentorship?

Jamaz

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cosmic15 » August 19, 2013 10:58pm | Report
Hey! I've been playing Dota for a while now and got probably a total of 600+ games played and I'm really looking to improve my game especially with the support and offlane roles. If you still are offering coaching it would be a huge help. You can add me here steamcommunity.com/id/Cosmic15 . Thanks!

Cosmic15

Steam: Cosmic
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » August 20, 2013 12:58am | Report
Hi guys, sorry been quite busy with various stuff lately and not able to get around much. If you could PM me with a few games of yours to look at, and some things about your game you think you're currently weak on and would like to improve, I'll get back to you soon as I can.
A full list of my guides is here

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Forgos » September 1, 2013 1:48pm | Report
Hello!I've had like +350 matches and +170wins.I like playing as a support.I have also played dota.My main problem is that I haven't played dota last year as I was on an exchange programme.I play pub matches on EU servers (as I'm from Turkey) but lastly I have started to play on US servers.I have all the qualities that you are looking for except one thing.I'm not comfortable with speaking english but I can understand pretty well.

here is my steam url:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039670564?l=english

Forgos

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by lkiller » September 4, 2013 2:31pm | Report
Hi im lkiller i suck at plaing dota im good at smite and i dont have a microphone i was hopeing you could just give me some tips for charictors

lkiller

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Genzu » September 12, 2013 2:35am | Report
Hi Sando,
I'm an ex-HoN Player and was also a Dota1 player but therefore just without any comprehensive strategies. I switched to Dota 2 with some friends of mine 1 or 2 moths ago.
I mainly focus on Full-Support especially on a Tri-lane. I would really love to get a bit more insight of a Tri-Lane Hard-Support since i think i still do a lot of mistakes.

You shall find me under the steam-account: herrgenzu
actual game-name is: that dude from tv.

Thx :)

Genzu

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved