Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for other new players to play with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for other new players to play with 20 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by McZao » July 1, 2013 9:19pm | Report
I would really enjoy a consistent group of new player to learn with.. I myself have only been playing 2 weeks and of those 2 weeks I have only logged one online game..

Steam ID : McZao

McZao

Steam: McZao
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by WhatTheFuzzy » July 2, 2013 11:05am | Report
If any of you want add me on steam. At WhatTheFuzz im the guild leader of 'Original Dota 2 Players' were just a casual guild with different range off skill levels. Everyone so far is pretty nice. So add me, message me , and ill send you an invite :D all friends are welcome

WhatTheFuzzy

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by WhatTheFuzzy » July 2, 2013 11:06am | Report
If any of you want add me on steam. At WhatTheFuzz im the guild leader of 'Original Dota 2 Players' were just a casual guild with different range off skill levels. Everyone so far is pretty nice. So add me, message me , and ill send you an invite :D all friends are welcome

WhatTheFuzzy

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by WhatTheFuzzy » July 2, 2013 11:06am | Report
Lol double post xD

WhatTheFuzzy

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by McZao » July 3, 2013 6:43am | Report
Awesome Fuzzy.. I will add you tonight.. Look forward to learning and playing some more online matches..

McZao

Steam: McZao
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xannidel » July 9, 2013 10:55am | Report
My steam name is Xannidel, I am new to DOTA 2 but I have played League for over a year, Smite for almost a year and I am also beta testing DawnGate.

Xannidel

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Jake323021 » July 12, 2013 1:47pm | Report
I added you Xannidel. I just recently got a new mic so I can talk now.

Jake323021

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Jake323021 » July 27, 2013 3:42pm | Report
Still looking for more people to play with. Add me on Skype or Steam. :D

Jake323021

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RHBallistic » August 14, 2013 6:15pm | Report
Noob alert: RHBallistic is my steam

RHBallistic

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xStoploss » August 17, 2013 6:24pm | Report
Im more then willing to get a group together to play/learn with. Steam ID: xStoploss

xStoploss

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved