Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a Mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for a Mentor 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by H-3-O » January 30, 2013 10:35pm | Report
Hey there! So I picked up a copy of Dota 2 about ... 3 or 4 days ago. I've logged in about 50 odd hours or so.

You can find most of my stats right here on DotaBuff.

Recently i'v become aware that there is quite a large gathering of Dota 2 players at my university and I would like to become a part of that community. However I feel like my skill level is subpar. Which it probably is.

I'm hoping someone could help me out with that. I promise you the following:

- Hours of my time.
- Voice communication.
- Taking criticism positively.
- Cookies.

If you think you could help me out then feel free to add me on steam. My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance :)

H-3-O

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by thrashin sam » January 31, 2013 4:25pm | Report
if you are simply looking for someone to play with you who has Some experience, then i can help out. i have 150 hours on dota 2, so not an expert, i have played most heroes at one time or another, and am willing to pass on anything i know. i have voice chat, and can offer about 1.5 hours, and we can throw times around. i would like to repeat that i am am in no means an expert.
steam name is threshingfloorsamurai if you would like to add me.
P.S. are you serious about the cookies? i live in wisconsin so you would have to mail them to me ;)
() ()
('_')
(")(") Bunnies don't rage.

() ()
('_')
(")(") EVER

thrashin sam

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » February 1, 2013 11:51am | Report
Ah so this is where you are from

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by thrashin sam » February 2, 2013 7:17pm | Report
Nubtrain wrote:

Ah so this is where you are from

who me?
() ()
('_')
(")(") Bunnies don't rage.

() ()
('_')
(")(") EVER

thrashin sam

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Col3yf » February 5, 2013 1:18pm | Report
You can add me, I am mid level but love using a mic and working as a team. Col3yf

Col3yf

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved