Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a coach (mainly offlane)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for a coach (mainly offlane) 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by voq1 » August 16, 2015 10:28am | Report
Hey I have 800hours played and I still suck at this game and I seriously want to improve (2.8k mmr). I need someone who can tell me, where my mistakes are and where I can improve myself.

If you're interested please add me:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047146744

voq1

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » August 20, 2015 1:37am | Report
hey dude ive got a fair few games to get too atm but if you send me the ID of your most recent offlane game im sure i can help :D

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » August 20, 2015 3:48am | Report
If smuggels is too busy i can help a little, i feel it would help me too by coaching others

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » August 20, 2015 8:31am | Report
The same here. Do you have a Dotabuff, voq1? It's the easiest way to help you, by watching your replays and sending you comments on them. If you have any specific question don't hesitate to PM one of us either.

Welcome to Dota Fire!

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by voq1 » August 20, 2015 11:47am | Report
oh sorry! here is my dotabuff:

https://www.dotabuff.com/players/86881016

thanks guys :)

voq1

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » August 20, 2015 11:51am | Report
You look pretty decently skilled, looking at just your dotabuff. Is there any area where you feel you need improvement?

Otherwise, i think that you should simply play more games and develop your game sense, decision making and playing under stress(where one teamfight decides your game, or when you are ganked by 3 enemies)

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved