Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[High Skill] Miley Cyrus Crew is recruiting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [High Skill] Miley Cyrus Crew is recruiting 19 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AngeloBangelo » August 8, 2013 1:39am | Report

*MILEY CYRUS CREW*

P.S. That might not be the actual name of the team yet... But it's a strong possibility.

Hi! My name is AngeloBangelo. I've recently separated from my old team, and am looking to form a new one with a friend of mine, and hopefully some players from this website.

About Us

We are looking for competitive and competent players to finish off a well rounded roster. Right now we have 2 players, and are probably looking to recruit another 4-5. We live in the U.S., and prefer to recruit players from similar areas for acceptable ping.

We're a pretty laid back clan with minimal rage. We try to learn from each game, and try not to blame others for our losses. We all keep each other laughing, and it's important to keep it that way so that it's not a tense atmosphere. It's a video game. It needs to be fun... But we also need to win. A lot. Practically nonstop.

About Our Players

We need all roles, honestly: semi-carry/hard carry, middle, offlaner, jungle, support (4th and 5th). We're pretty versatile players and can adjust to just about any hero set up. We know what to do in each role, and expect you to do the same. If you're support, you're expected to buy courier, wards, or if necessary, both. Courier must be upgraded before 3 min. Always carry a TP. It's not uncommon for myself (I primarily play support) to not pick up brown boots for 10 minutes or longer. We need wards, sentries, dust, constant TP's, smokes, etc... Support the team brah!

Our carry is expected to have AT LEAST a 2:1 KDR in game, preferably closer to 4:1, as well as maintain a high gpm throughout the game. You will also have to be able to make quick decisions and weigh out situations "Should I jump in if I can't BB? I can get one kill, but Svens stun is up, and it's an easy silence for Krob." etc etc... Basically, you just need experience and know the game well (Being able to count cooldowns for disables, and account for any spells that have not been utilized that could kill you or put you in a dangerous position).

We would prefer mature players with a somewhat flexible schedule, that are are comfortable scrimming, listening to players better than them (Or teach, if you're very good), follow plans, die if it's good for the team, be stuck at a magic wand and a bracer for the majority of the game if you're playing hard support (And not feeding), etc etc...

Current Players

Here are our current players. If applying, I'd like for you to fill out an application identical to this format and submit it in a post:

Steam Name: ᴻᴵᴴᴵᴸ//ḀḂ
Best Role: Support
Best Heroes: Shadow Demon Ancient Apparition Rubick Chen
What country do you live in? North America
Do you work/have school? Yes
How many hours per week? 50
Do you have Skype? Yes
Steam Account:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AngeloBangelo

Steam Name: ShieLD
Best Role: Carry, and nothing else. Ever. EVER.
Best Heroes: Gyrocopter Slark Weaver
What country do you live in? North America
Do you work/save school? Yes
How many hours per week? 20
Do you have Skype? Yes
Steam Account:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jpdamha1

SO YEAH. I THINK THAT'S IT.

That's about it! Fill out an application, link your steam account. I'll add you and list you under "team" on my friends list. We'll get some games in, and hopefully we will win nonstop.

I look forward to playing with you guys. :D

HONORABLE MENTIONS OF MY BEST HEROES:

Lion

(Wulfstan was upset he wasn't listed)

AngeloBangelo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (50)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » August 8, 2013 1:49am | Report
I WILL NOT THINK ABOUT IT!

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AngeloBangelo » August 8, 2013 1:52am | Report
Who am I?

"Hey! A ward in the enemies jungle on their cliff! I'm wisp! I'll ult to it and counter it! Everyone calm down! I am a professional player!"

*TP*

*5 enemies waiting*

"WELP!"

AngeloBangelo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (50)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AztroStorm » August 9, 2013 12:35am | Report
Steam Name: AztroStorm
Best Role: Semi-Carry/Offlaner
Best Heroes: Elder Titan, Pugna, Nyx, Dark Seer
What country do you live in? USA
Do you work/save school? Yes
How many hours per week? 40-50
Do you have Skype? Yes
Steam Account:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041025731/

AztroStorm

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BeefWarrior » August 9, 2013 2:25pm | Report
Steam Name: BeefWarrior
Best Role: Support, Mid
Best Heroes: Kotl, QoP, Batrider
What country do you live in? England (but I normally play on eu servers)
Do you work/have school? Yes
How many hours per week? Not sure on holiday but I guess around 40-45 hrs
Do you have skype? Yes
Steam Account:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bluejelly105

BeefWarrior

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BeefWarrior » August 9, 2013 2:26pm | Report
Oh yeah not sure on the name...
I think it should be called Socks

BeefWarrior

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AngeloBangelo » August 9, 2013 7:56pm | Report
Added both of you.

I don't like the name Socks, because I hate socks in general. They're smelly. I like the enthusiasm you've got though.

AngeloBangelo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (50)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » August 9, 2013 8:21pm | Report
So you don't wear socks when you were your shoes/sneakers? DO YOU WEAR SANDALS?

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AngeloBangelo » August 10, 2013 5:01am | Report
Two things learned from yesterday:

Not all SFs are created equal.

Nubtrain the TROLLIEST clockwork I've ever seen. Wanna last hit? Angelo, have some cogs! Wanna boat in? Cogs. Did you want this kill? Killateal. Then cogs. A positive aspect of nubs clock would be that man mode is on 24/7.

AngeloBangelo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (50)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » August 10, 2013 5:25am | Report
Can we spoiler that picture? It freaks me out honestly..
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved