Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The First DotaFire SEA Inhouse!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Inhouses » The First DotaFire SEA Inhouse! 63 posts - page 5 of 7
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DIVEX » June 12, 2015 12:40pm | Report
could u make it one hour earlier? pls
A wise man told me that holding a grudge is like letting somebody live inside your head rent free!?!

DIVEX

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ab4ddon._.E43 » June 12, 2015 1:35pm | Report
Unconfirmed
I am the Abaddon *****!!!

Ab4ddon._.E43

Notable (12)
Steam: Ab4ddon._.E43
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » June 12, 2015 2:49pm | Report
I can't make it for 4pm(16.30)

I can only make it at 8pm(2000) earliest.

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SuperKamiGuru2.0 » June 12, 2015 3:15pm | Report
I'm in, unconfirmed though, but I should probably be there.

SuperKamiGuru2.0

Steam: TheFabulousHunter
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » June 12, 2015 3:16pm | Report
Wait, so it's still happening?

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » June 12, 2015 3:32pm | Report

Wait, so it's still happening?

Technically, there aren't enough people (to be fair, you can't count on most of the unconfirmed players to turn up in most cases), but since there are more than 10 listed, I'll leave it up to Smuggles to decide if he wants to still host the lobby. Besides, there's still a week to go before this inhouse starts...

Updated the list of players. If your name is struck out with "(DOTOBuff?)" next to it, that's because you haven't posted a DOTOBuff link, if you're on Smuggle's friend list though, just ignore it until he updates the list (if he ever updates ofc 8{3 ).

P.S. Unconfirmed, this starts at 9:30a.m. for me, so it's unlikely I'll make it. T-T

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/71164597
DIVEX wrote:

could u make it one hour earlier? pls

As for changing the time, it might be a bit latebut as long as all 4 confirmed players can agree to the new time, I'll leave it up to Smuggles as to whether he wants to change the time or not.

All this interfering has given me the inspiration to organise the next weekend's EU Inhouse, I'll post the signup tommorow. 8{D

(they'll be 6 hours apart, so feel free to sign up for both this inhouse and the EU one)

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » June 12, 2015 8:38pm | Report
If you need a player I can try to come. I get like 300-400 ping on SEA, but at the very least I can watch. I'll try to wake up at 8.00AM so i can make it. Already on your friends list.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » June 13, 2015 12:29am | Report
I thought it was this weekend...lel

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by alimehdi » June 13, 2015 8:00am | Report
confirmed 16:30 to 18:00 then 19:00 till 22:00

alimehdi

Steam: ONE AND ALONE
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » June 13, 2015 11:11am | Report

I thought it was this weekend...lel

It is in big shiny letters you know... X{D
Smuggels wrote:

Saturday 20th

...then again, this is probably why Hades told me to always put the date in the title...no one ever reads the OP ._.

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved