Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

DOTAFire EU West Inhouse CrAzY CM!!!111!! - 21 and 22 March

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Inhouses » DOTAFire EU West Inhouse CrAzY CM!!!111!! - 21 and 22 March 83 posts - page 5 of 9
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » March 17, 2015 2:45pm | Report
Jakiro mid was commonly done in competitive during the end of the deathball meta and even a bit after. Doesn't work IMO.

Slardar offlane is completely legit as well and rather common in pubs (he's not picked in comp anyways).

Leshrac safe lane carry not allowed? Why?

Riki mid is also far too legit since the rework to be allowed IMO.

Phantom Lancer mid is also rather common in pubs and it's too good to be crazy.

Also...why isn't every hero present? Where is :

- Anti-Mage (support, offlane, mid)
- Clinkz (support)
- Spectre (mid, offlane, support)
- Tiny (support, offlane)

EDIT : ok they were added
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » March 17, 2015 2:53pm | Report
ill quickly comment on these.

Ban list for Timmi's crazy CM
abaddon yes some people play him carry but there are more positions then carry and support
Axe correct
Beastmaster carry isnt a normal position for him
Bloodseeker correct, jungle=support and vice versa, if a support who can jungle has no opportunity to gank or zone he will just go jungle, i want to avoid that scenario.
Brewmaster support brew wheeeeere
Chaos Knight is he commonly played support? no.
Death prophet who the hell plays support/offlane DP?
Doom yes
Faceless Void in what alternate Universe(ucwatididthere?) have you seen a support void?
Gyrocopter i dont see support gyro commonly picked, sometimes but not enough to make it normal IMO.
Juggernaut correct
Legion Commander same as BS
Lina could always do offlane lina.
Meepo OFFLANE MAAPO POOF ESCAPES STILL AVAILABLE
Mirana correct
Morphling read teh list
Naga offlane
Necrophos offlane
Razor offlane/support available
Silencer offlane
Shadow Fiend who what, where? WTF?
Sven correct
Tusk is hardly ever played higher then a 3 position.
Undying I WANNA SEE ARMLET MoM MJOLLNIR UNDYING AND ****.
Viper viper support so common kappa.
Windrunner correct
Wraith King mid/offlane

Feel free to add or delete. but discussion is imperative

Hamstertamer wrote:

Jakiro mid was commonly done in competitive during the end of the deathball meta and even a bit after. Doesn't work IMO.
he wasnt played mid, only carry, support and offlane.

Slardar offlane is completely legit as well and rather common in pubs (he's not picked in comp anyways).
doesnt matter if its legit, and when i mean offlane i mean solo, if he is helped by a support a lot i consider him a carry.

Leshrac safe lane carry not allowed? Why? seems to normal to me, wasnt sure if to allow it but ive seen it in comp matches multiple times. but only once recently.

Riki mid is also far too legit since the rework to be allowed IMO. nobody does it though.

Phantom Lancer mid is also rather common in pubs and it's too good to be crazy. i wasnt sure about this one either, havent seen him mid personally but it doesnt seem weird to me, so maybe ill remove it.

Also...why isn't every hero present? Where is :

- Anti-Mage (support, offlane, mid)
- Clinkz (support)
- Spectre (mid, offlane, support)
- Tiny (support, offlane)

EDIT : ok they were added yea, the hero list posted by unscathed was incomplete.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Romark14 » March 17, 2015 3:13pm | Report
Unconfirmed both please :) http://www.dotabuff.com/players/54450733 (my smurf, will change names beforehand)

I would say no Bane mid. Not sure how often it is seen, but Enfeeble and Nightmare make him super legit mid, not to mention a quick Fiends Grip giving him great solo kill potential.

I think we need some clarity as well... We will need to distinguish between 'carry' and 'solo lane'. Because while i agree that offlane Abaddon is not a thing, if you go duel lanes and treat him as a carry it definitely is. So maybe say that you can only use him in a solo lane? Maybe a gentleman's agreement that if you have put 'offlane' next to what is usually a carry we mean solo-offlane?

With Morphling, NIP and a CIS team (maybe PR, cant remember) have recently used him solo-offlane. So this might be ban-worthy.
Dimonychan wrote:

Split-puhing <- when you do it.
Rat doto <- when enemy does it.

Romark14

Notable (7)
Steam: Romark14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ElDiablo » March 17, 2015 3:19pm | Report
No support Meepo? D}:
Master of the hidden art of typoing and the greatest enemy of RNGesus

Check out my second hero idea Izinaga the Guardian

ElDiablo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: ElDiablo
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » March 17, 2015 3:35pm | Report
ElDiablo wrote:

No support Meepo? D}:

nope =D seen it multiple times in professional games and a friend of mine even played it in an inhouse once. we played reverse captains mode, i played dagon chen and a believe xyrus was SB with a mek?

Romark14 wrote:

Unconfirmed both please :) http://www.dotabuff.com/players/54450733 (my smurf, will change names beforehand)

I would say no Bane mid. Not sure how often it is seen, but Enfeeble and Nightmare make him super legit mid, not to mention a quick Fiends Grip giving him great solo kill potential. as i said before, potential doesnt matter, nobody plays him that way, so he is allowed.

I think we need some clarity as well... We will need to distinguish between 'carry' and 'solo lane'. Because while i agree that offlane Abaddon is not a thing, if you go duel lanes and treat him as a carry it definitely is. So maybe say that you can only use him in a solo lane? Maybe a gentleman's agreement that if you have put 'offlane' next to what is usually a carry we mean solo-offlane?
an offlaner who gets help from a support in lane becomes a carry.
this is kind of the only annoying grey area in the mode, because if a team decided to put for instance an ursa offlane they cant put a support next to him, but they should still be allowed to gank the lane.

With Morphling, NIP and a CIS team (maybe PR, cant remember) have recently used him solo-offlane. So this might be ban-worthy. he has seen some play as an offlaner/support recently, mostly due to NEL and EEL, but i dont consider it common just yet.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » March 18, 2015 11:36am | Report
wtf timm Bloodseeker offlane allowed. thats ****in legit brah.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » March 18, 2015 12:32pm | Report
Unscathed wrote:

wtf timm Bloodseeker offlane allowed. thats ****in legit brah.

if anyone says the word legit instead of USED one more time.

read teh damn rules, noone plays BS offlane.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » March 18, 2015 12:34pm | Report
so that quoting of KCAF (u need a shorter name brah) about BS is not saying that BS is banned? because it sounds like you are saying he is banned..

i hav so many ideas for *****seeker
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » March 18, 2015 12:43pm | Report
i didnt say anything about offlane about BS there.
there are just a few heroes who are completely banned, BS is just banned from mid, carry, and support because then he will just jungle.
heroes are only banned FROM SPECIFIC POSITIONS THAT THEY GET PLAYED IN COMMONLY. sorry but if you still havent caught up to that you need to read better :P

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » March 18, 2015 12:51pm | Report
So when you say "correct", you still allow offlane, then? k got it
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved