Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Wulfstan, The One Above All.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Wulfstan, The One Above All. 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » June 25, 2014 9:37pm | Report

WULFSTAN THE ONE ABOVE ALL

"

Dairy entry 214, Day 65 of our year Elder.

Wulfstans legends are murky and are so hard to come by that i traveled far and wide for many a year to even find the smallest piece of knowledge about Him. Finally i came upon a broken Metal tablet that looks thousands and thousands of years old it tells of the Old gods, The lost Gods, The New Gods and the One Above All. Finally i thought to my self as i slowly dusted the metallic object clean, i will now know more about them.

*The Old Gods are little know but they are said to be named as The Thinker, Smu*scratched*, the Fire, Aba*scratched*, the Mathmetician, Xyrus. and the *scratched illegible*....

of the gods there were the Lost four, powerful beings who watch over all and make sure it is as it should be while improving and creating. these four are, The Watcher, Pory. The Teacher, Yzreel. The Inventor, Thread. and the last of the four was Bukan, The mystery. these four were tasked with watching over all that was first made by The One Above All.

The One Above All goes by many names but he is mostly know by the peasants as WulfStan. to gaze upon his holy self is to tremble with fear at the beauty and magnificence. it is said that he once made Peppo--*Scratched****

the rest of the tablet was illegible and i was unable to read it but hopefully if i continue my search i will find out more."

WULFSTAN, THE ONE ABOVE ALL

[Q] LOCKED

*every 60 seconds Wulfstan see's someone using something they shouldnt, or using something they shouldnt and decideds to make they understand their wrong. The last used ability by an enemy hero is now LOCKER for a duration based upon their level*

Type: Target hero
mana cost : there is none because Wulfstan made mana
duration: 10seconds plus 1.3x/1.5x/1.7x/2x their level.
cooldown: 60

that is not allowed, it has been locked."

[W] ALL KNOWING

*when activated Wulfstan gains true sight of all enemy's on the map and wards and sentries*

duration: 3/4/5/6
cooldown: 90

"i see all your faults and tricks."

[E]ABOVE ALL

*when activated Wulfstan becomes invunrable for a 3/4/5/6 second duration and all xp gained by the enemy team in that time period on the whole map is destroyed*

cooldown: 30

"you think you know something, i will show you how wrong you are

THE TRUE GOD

*Wulfstan gains global vision for a vision of the whole map for the duration and has 3/4/5 questions about the World of Dota2 he may ask of the enemy heroes. if they answer incorrectly they are instantly killed and a level is lost.*

cooldown:80
duration: 30/40/60

" dare to question me Mortal? fine but know if you are proved wrong i shall make it as if you were never born.

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » June 26, 2014 1:18am | Report
This is good xD
I like the ultimate, kinda weird, but cool at the same time. How hard are the questions though?
Because if they're hard it could be an easy RAMPAGE for the player :)

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » June 26, 2014 1:37am | Report
Wtf man, only 4 skills? Wulfstan can cast any skill he wants.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved