Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Visio, the Ocular Mage

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Visio, the Ocular Mage 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kendriick » February 15, 2014 4:44pm | Report
I think it's too easy to play the hero. Let's take a situation reccurent in almost every game the t1 mid push by one of the teams. Now let's say you're sentinel you're by yourself or with jakiro who would be an awful wombo combo to ur hero. you hide in the forest next to the tower ennemies start attacking it you use ultimate followed by burning sight ennemies take 1k dmg in a feew seconds to which u add a crazy slow and then you use frigid gaze and it will just allow you to use another cd of burning sight, spell 1 should be the one giving truesight because it's rather useless now since anyway once u initiate an ennemy he can't get out. Too easy to counter initiate with this hero and make a great move happen for your team I really think that ult needs a complete change.

Kendriick

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » February 16, 2014 12:10am | Report
Kendriick wrote:

I think it's too easy to play the hero. Let's take a situation reccurent in almost every game the t1 mid push by one of the teams. Now let's say you're sentinel you're by yourself or with jakiro who would be an awful wombo combo to ur hero. you hide in the forest next to the tower ennemies start attacking it you use ultimate followed by burning sight ennemies take 1k dmg in a feew seconds to which u add a crazy slow and then you use frigid gaze and it will just allow you to use another cd of burning sight, spell 1 should be the one giving truesight because it's rather useless now since anyway once u initiate an ennemy he can't get out. Too easy to counter initiate with this hero and make a great move happen for your team I really think that ult needs a complete change.

Hmm... Any suggestions for a new ultimate?

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » February 16, 2014 2:52am | Report
i think the ult is ok. it is powerful but has a 2:30 second cooldown.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved