Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Use of Soul Ring

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Use of Soul Ring 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wwboy6 » October 3, 2012 7:50am | Report
jaslam wrote:

Enigma doesn't need to - he's neutrals - he just needs the mana to spawn his edilons (whatever they're called) it's a great item for enigma, with ganking - he also hovers around the 150 mana range for most of the early game, so you might need the sudden mana to cast blackhole..

I see. So it's good for jungling but not laning right? Does it also apply on Nature's Prophet?

wwboy6

Steam: [email protected]
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » October 3, 2012 8:07am | Report
wwboy6 wrote:

I see. So it's good for jungling but not laning right? Does it also apply on Nature's Prophet?

Nature's Prophet doesn't really need it, he can do well with few Clarity-es.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jaslam » October 3, 2012 9:30am | Report
Even for laning it is good for Enigma - any hero that needs to cast skills to farm.
^ listen to Hades people ^
beyond what Hades said, prohpet has great mobility, and can get around the map quickly, so clarities will suffice - prohpets build (wether aggressive or support) tend to boost his mana pool, whereas with enigma his build is blink dagger and/or mecha then bkb, which does NOTHING for his mana pool..

jaslam

Remarkable (21)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved