Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Lobby of New Aghanim's Scepter Upgrades Ideas

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » The Lobby of New Aghanim's Scepter Upgrades Ideas 38 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » January 4, 2015 3:31pm | Report
One of these seems to pop up every so often...

Spectre: Haunt illusion damage output to 50%. Spectre's illusions now get Dispersion.

Terrorblade: Metamorphosis cooldown reduced to 80. While in Metamorphosis, Terrorblade's illusions do full damage to towers and buildings.

Lone Druid: The HP bonus while in True Form is now also conferred to the Druid's Spirit Bear.

Medusa: All enemy units affected by Stone Gaze are also purged.

Morphling: Replicate illusions now deal full damage.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 4, 2015 3:39pm | Report
terathiel,why do you think Spectre is even picked if not for the fact that a major chunk of her DPS is pure as her illusions do get desolate?

terrorblade-OP

lD-nobody will make it.

Morphling-OP

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » January 4, 2015 4:04pm | Report
I made them deliberately strong because Ags gives very little in the way of carry stats. The item by nature better suits supports and semi-carries. So the upgrade had better be damn good to make up for it.

The Spectre thing is a typo, it's supposed to be illusions get Dispersion. She's my second-most-played, I don't make mistakes like that :P

And I think the Lone Druid one would be surprisingly well-received. The bear's greatest weakness is that it falls off late game due to not scaling from stats. This way, it gives it at least some scaling past level 7.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 4, 2015 4:38pm | Report
some scaling is unfortunately not good enough for 4200 gold

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » January 4, 2015 9:58pm | Report
Wraith King: Reincarnation costs no mana to activate. Additionally, in the time when Wraith King is temporarily dead, an invulnerable Wraith Knight (lol) is temporarily summoned from his corpse. The Wraith Knight shares the same damage and movement speed as Wraith King, but cannot cast any of his spells.

OP?

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » January 5, 2015 12:32am | Report
He only has 1 active, coupled with his incarnation slow and unreduced attack damage (he can crits as well), it's quite op to me.
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » January 5, 2015 12:53am | Report
MrLocket wrote:

He only has 1 active, coupled with his incarnation slow and unreduced attack damage (he can crits as well), it's quite op to me.

What I meant was that the knight has no abilities, it just shares WK's speed and attack. So, no crits.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » January 5, 2015 1:10am | Report
I think the knight has CRAZY potential.

Might bring wk to more comp scene.

So basically if we kill wk we only kill half of him.

Holy baloney!

That is amaizngly brilliant.

But... MIGHT be OP.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » January 5, 2015 1:23am | Report
Lone Druid : Aghanim's Scepter allows the bear to have stats. The bear's base stats are equal to 35% of the druid's stats.

The bear can now build stat items, and it also encourages building stat items on the druid. And building Aghs gives an instant buff to the bear's HP, armor and DPS because he instantly receives STR and AGI.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PokerKid » January 5, 2015 1:45am | Report
Hehe I think the Wrath Knight and Lone Druid one is quite nice so i'll just add them :P
"Better not.. Just because you don't know what's in it, and want to open Pandora's box, because if you know what's inside the box before you open it, it won't be interesting at all." -Kid

PokerKid

Notable (2)
Steam: PokerKid

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved