Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Guillotine Baron

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » The Guillotine Baron 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by frogger_29 » May 19, 2013 6:55am | Report
Llugton, the Guillotine Baron
Affiliation: The Dire
Strength- 28 + 2.9 (100.5 at 25) [PRIMARY]
Agility- 20 + 2.6 (85 at 25)
Intelligence- 21 + 1.9 (68.5 at 25)
Damage: 60-72 (132-144 at 25) Attack Range: 125(Melee) Missile Speed: Instant
Movement Speed: 305 BAT (Base Attack Time): 1.7
Sight Range: 1800/800 Base Armor: 1 Total Armor: 3.86 (13.14 at 25)
Role/s: Semi-Carry, Initiator

Abilities

Q: Crimson Spin Ability- No Target Affects- Enemies, Self Damage- Magical

Llugton swings his crimson blade around him, dealing 120/180/240/320 damage to all enemies within 300 radius around Llugton, at the same time healing him for 25/35/45/55 health for every enemy unit damaged.

Cooldown: 17 Manacost: 135

Notes:
Has a 0.3 sec. spin animation in which Llugton becomes invulnerable, allowing him to dodge stuns and avoid damage.
Magic immune enemy units are unaffected and do not increase heal count.
Heal occurs while Llugton is spinning.

W: Blood Strike Ability- Target Point Affects- Enemies Damage- Magical

Llugton charges towards the target area while slashing all enemies in his path, dealing 75/100/125/150 damage. At the end of the charge, Llugton slams his sword to the ground, dealing an additional 100/125/150/175 damage and slowing enemies by 35% for 4.5 sec. within 300 radius around Llugton.

Cooldown: 20/18/16/14 Manacost: 120/130/140/150 Range: 700/750/800/850

Notes:
Llugton charges at 1200 speed and becomes invulnerable while charging.
Magic immune units are unaffected.

E: Wrath's Blow Ability- Passive Affects- Enemies, Self Damage- Passive

Llugton's crimson blade gains immense power, allowing him to deal 130%/150%/170%/190% critical damage. Llugton also gains health equal to half the amount of damage dealt.

Cooldown: 17.5/15/12.5/10
Notes:
Works just like Bounty Hunter's Jinada and Weaver's Germinate Attack.

R: Backlash Ability- No Target Affects- Enemies, Self Damage- Pure

Llugton summons every ounce of strength and courage he has to eliminate his adversaries. Llugton leaps into the sky and after a 1.5 sec. delay, Llugton crashes to the ground whilst slamming his crimson blade. The force of impact is so strong that it leaves both Llugton and his adversaries gravely wounded, dealing damage to Llugton equal to 90% of his total health and dealing damage to enemy units equal to 50% of Llugton's total health. Afterwards, Llugton receives a surge of power, making him receive no damage from attacks and spells and gain 45%/60%/75% Lifesteal for 3/3.5/4 sec.

Cooldown: 150/120/90 Manacost: 200/100/50
Notes:
Magic immune enemy units will still receive damage.
Llugton will steal receive damage even if magic immune.
Llugton does not receive damage from attacks and spells but can still be affected by stun, silences, etc.
Lifesteal granted by this ability is not an considered an attack modifier.
Llugton can die from the damage received from Backlash.
Llugton can still die from Axe's Culling Blade for the duration.

Strengths
- has a powerful heal and at the same time a nuke that rivals Omniknight's Purification
- scales decently into late game and can become a formidable if given the farm
- has high stats growth (7.3)
- can single-handedly obliterate the entire enemy team

Weaknesses
- his AoE abilities have low radius
- easily countered by Ghost Scepter and Heaven's Halberd
- has a very risky ultimate
- insta- Culling Blade (as Wulfstan stated)

[Balance Changelog]
5/20/13
- Crimson Spin heal decreased from 35/45/55/65 to 25/35/45/55
- Crimson Spin heal count no longer doubled for enemy heroes
- Wrath Blow critical damage decreased from 175%/225%/275%/325% to 130%/150%/170%/190%
- Backlash damage to enemy units according to total health decreased from 60% to 50%
- Backlash no longer grants invulnerability but damage immunity instead
- Backlash bonus Lifesteal decreased from 60%/80%/100% to 45%/60%/75%
- Backlash duration decreased from 3/4/5 to 3/3.5/4

!: Buffs are marked in green, nerfs are marked in red.

That's all and thanks for watching. Feedback is very much appreciated.

frogger_29

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » May 19, 2013 9:52am | Report
Its too strong,nerf it please.His E is close equivalent to Coup de Grace,and that is an ultimate.

His Q is also too strong,if 10 creeps gather around him,he would just full heal.(imagine casting that in the middle of an enemy Tombstone,lol).At early levels,this would fully heal him every time is used properly.

His R is too strong too.Full invulnerability for 5 seconds?Why is even his ultimate risky?He can just dive in the middle of the enemy team,pop Q E and be back at full HP,not to mention the 100% lifesteal.And 60% of his entire HP?If you build a Heart of Tarrasque on him,it would instakill supports late game without any retaliation.

I suggest changing his entire skill set except for W,which is decent.

Every carry has some degree of putting himself in harms way,but this guy can escape unpunished from almost anything except Culling Blade.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by frogger_29 » May 19, 2013 6:24pm | Report
Thanks for the feedback. Will be fixing him soon.
EDIT: He is useless against a Heaven's Halberd btw.

frogger_29

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » May 20, 2013 3:29am | Report
frogger_29 wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. Will be fixing him soon.
EDIT: He is useless against a Heaven's Halberd btw.

He still has his skills against Heaven's Halberd.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyStormSpectre » May 20, 2013 2:00pm | Report
Every second a 190% crit is super powerful. Getting him aspd early will ravish the enemy. One item doesn't make the skill weaker.

SkyStormSpectre

Remarkable (22)
Steam: 5K|SkyyStørm
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by frogger_29 » May 20, 2013 8:58pm | Report

Every second a 190% crit is super powerful. Getting him aspd early will ravish the enemy. One item doesn't make the skill weaker.

The 190% crit is equal to a 1.9x crit. Juggernaut's Blade Dance does 200% crit or 2x crit and it doesn't have a cooldown and it has a 35% chance of occuring every time he attacks. Chaos Knight's crit does 300% crit or 3x crit, but it doesn't have a cooldown. My hero's crit on the other hand only does 1.9x crit and heals him for half of that damage and it occurs only every 10 sec. (similar to Jinada). I don't really think it is that powerful. And one might be argue for my ult to be OP, so I nerfed it so that now he can be stunned, disarmed and silenced but he still receives no damage. If he gets stunned, disarmed or if an enemy hero uses Ghost Scepter, he is pretty much screwed since he only has 4 sec. to recover all that lost health. Therefore, his ult is no longer OP unlike before. He should be pretty balanced now.

frogger_29

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » May 21, 2013 4:49am | Report
Quoted:
critical damage once every second.

Quoted:
Cooldown: 17.5/15/12.5/10

So how does this work?He crits every 1 second and the crit has a 10 sec cooldown?I think you forgot to say how much the skill/buff lasts,or something like that ,because this doesn't work at all.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by frogger_29 » May 21, 2013 5:38am | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

So how does this work?He crits every 1 second and the crit has a 10 sec cooldown?I think you forgot to say how much the skill/buff lasts,or something like that ,because this doesn't work at all.

Oh, it actually works like Bounty Hunter's Jinada. Sorry if I didn't explain it clearly enough.

frogger_29

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » May 21, 2013 6:16am | Report
frogger_29 wrote:

Oh, it actually works like Bounty Hunter's Jinada. Sorry if I didn't explain it clearly enough.

He crits once every TEN seconds,not critical damage once EVERY second.Just saying.Try explaining your skills better.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by frogger_29 » May 27, 2013 12:57am | Report
Feedback, anyone?

frogger_29

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved