Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Sun wukong hero idea ( He gonna look like PL i should think )

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Sun wukong hero idea ( He gonna look like PL i should think ) 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by neurotoxin » September 25, 2014 7:24pm | Report
Sun Wukong - The monkey king

Str: 18 + 1.8
[Agi] 22 + 2.5
Int: 19 + 1.35

AS: 1.12
MS: 305
Dmg: 45 – 53
Ar: 2
HP: 490
MP: 190
Spells: ( or skills whatever :v )

[Q]: Ascension: Turn him self or target allied into a shadow that allow them to move through terrain with bonus speed and % evasion.

10/14/18/22 % bonus MS
35/45/55/65 % evasion
Last 2/3/4/5 sec

CD: 13
MP:100

[W] True Sight ( Passive ): His eyes grant unobstruct vision in AoE around him. Also. Invisible enemy hero get near him at 300 AoE will be revealed. Have 2/1.75/1.5/1s delay before reveal.CAN ONLY SEE ENEMY HERO.

Unobstruct vision AoE: 500/600/700/800 ( same in day and night ) btw, AoE mean Area Of Effect. :p

[E] GENUINE MONEY KING BAR ( Passive ): WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? IT’S THE F*** MKB, but its GENUINE SO ITS WILL COST YOU 100KEY MUAHAHAHA. Srsly. His bar stolen from East Sea Storage ( well f, watch the movie ) or whatever don’t remember, watch this sh** movie since I was a kid.
Grant him ability to do ministun every attack, this bar will prevent him from miss his attack whatever could happen ( Rikis smoke, PA, void etc,… )

25/30/35/40 bonus dmg
0.1/0.15/0.2/0.25s mini stun.
THIS MEAN IF YOUR ATTACK SPEED FAST ENOUGH PERMANENT STUN IS PREDICTED.
Work on both unit and structure.yep…

[R] Cloud Jumper: Dash forward to target point then slam the ground dealing dmg to 355 AoE around then release a smoke screen that allow his allied but not himself to become invisible even when attack. Smoke last for 3/4/5s.

Smoke AoE: 400/475/550
150/200/250 dmg
Cast range: 500/650/800
CD: 90/70/50s
MP: 125/150/175

This is an idea that are mine so you cant blame an NOT SO PRO player hero idea. Its not icefrog MKB so yea…we gotta wait until he really came out.

Tell me if something is wrong with this hero. TY GL HF

neurotoxin

Steam: (_ИєυяσтσχiИ¯)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » September 26, 2014 12:17am | Report
Where do I begin.

Free MKB, with a perma stun that works on STRUCTURES. Way op.
Free Spectre Q for allies and yourself. A free invis for allies, even when attacking. LITERALLY TEAMFIGHTS UNLOSABLE. You could have a freaking Drow Ranger standing there, giving 0 ****s about the whole thing, whilst the enemy is confused as to what the **** just got a rampage.

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by neurotoxin » September 26, 2014 10:44pm | Report
ThreadOfFate wrote:

Where do I begin.

Free MKB, with a perma stun that works on STRUCTURES. Way op.
Free Spectre Q for allies and yourself. A free invis for allies, even when attacking. LITERALLY TEAMFIGHTS UNLOSABLE. You could have a freaking Drow Ranger standing there, giving 0 ****s about the whole thing, whilst the enemy is confused as to what the **** just got a rampage.

you were talking like everything is free. imagine a teamfight with him, clearly

neurotoxin

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » September 27, 2014 1:16am | Report
neurotoxin wrote:

you were talking like everything is free. imagine a teamfight with him, clearly

What does that even mean? that (still OP) ulti has a 50 second CD at lvl 3, which means every single engagement will probably have that available. Including teamfights.
1v1 or 2v1 engagements u still have that permastun passive, making it 1 v Wooden log (or 2 v Paper).

And hey man, you ASKED if anything was wrong with the hero
neurotoxin wrote:

Tell me if something is wrong with this hero. TY GL HF

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Scezory » September 27, 2014 5:08pm | Report
I think you should change Geuine MKB to RuYi JIngGuBang, cause its the actual name.

Also y don't u make the stun only a 50% or 25% chance?

Finally, i really think u should incorporate the 72 Transformations somewhere!
Before you ask why, think for a moment, why not.

Scezory

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » September 28, 2014 8:55am | Report
I agree with the MKB skill being seriously overpowered like this. You could build Mask of Madness into Mjoelnir and everyone you target will be insta stunlocked for the entire fight. And when the target dies you can even go on the next one.

Making the skill a percentage based proc is better.

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by neurotoxin » September 28, 2014 10:47pm | Report
Scezory wrote:

I think you should change Geuine MKB to RuYi JIngGuBang, cause its the actual name.

Also y don't u make the stun only a 50% or 25% chance?

Finally, i really think u should incorporate the 72 Transformations somewhere!

wait, what the hell is 72... oh. 72 spells that he have, well, even in the movie, he only use some of those spell, most of the time he fly and use his **** err i mean stick to fight, its just so OP. I dont want to turn him into and int hero with 72 spells...

neurotoxin

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by neurotoxin » September 28, 2014 10:48pm | Report
ThreadOfFate wrote:

What does that even mean? that (still OP) ulti has a 50 second CD at lvl 3, which means every single engagement will probably have that available. Including teamfights.
1v1 or 2v1 engagements u still have that permastun passive, making it 1 v Wooden log (or 2 v Paper).

And hey man, you ASKED if anything was wrong with the hero

well dude, 50s cd at lv3 is fine i think because it wasnt too OP at all, just get sentry or something, and after patch 6.82, how you gonna play with riki then. almdflashasjd l;akdsa

neurotoxin

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by neurotoxin » September 28, 2014 10:51pm | Report

I agree with the MKB skill being seriously overpowered like this. You could build Mask of Madness into Mjoelnir and everyone you target will be insta stunlocked for the entire fight. And when the target dies you can even go on the next one.

Making the skill a percentage based proc is better.
probably nerf his stun down to 0.15 all level.

neurotoxin

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » September 30, 2014 2:05pm | Report
The problem is not with the stun duration. It's the proc chance that causes problems. No bashes in Dota2 are 100% for exactly that reason.

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved