Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Monster & Item Drop!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » New Monster & Item Drop!! 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » December 9, 2014 2:09pm | Report
I think the chocolate should have a much longer duration. What if you think you're going into a fight, but you actually don't so you miss out on ALL the gold. You should at least be able to farm a bit to make up for it. I'm thinking something along the lines of a minute. Maybe not for the movespeed though.

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PokerKid » December 10, 2014 12:30am | Report
kkoopman3 wrote:

I think the chocolate should have a much longer duration. What if you think you're going into a fight, but you actually don't so you miss out on ALL the gold. You should at least be able to farm a bit to make up for it. I'm thinking something along the lines of a minute. Maybe not for the movespeed though.

Ok This is nice, I will think about it. Thanks
"Better not.. Just because you don't know what's in it, and want to open Pandora's box, because if you know what's inside the box before you open it, it won't be interesting at all." -Kid

PokerKid

Notable (2)
Steam: PokerKid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThePipersSon » December 10, 2014 2:04am | Report
I like the idea of the monster I just don't think that DOTA needs to become LOL and have two river boss. So cool but in my opinion not necessarily.

ThePipersSon

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved