Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Monster & Item Drop!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » New Monster & Item Drop!! 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PokerKid » December 9, 2014 5:12am | Report

Nessie the Invulnerable & The Grande Item Drop!!

Intro/Stats

Abilities

Item Drops

Notes
"Better not.. Just because you don't know what's in it, and want to open Pandora's box, because if you know what's inside the box before you open it, it won't be interesting at all." -Kid

PokerKid

Notable (2)
Steam: PokerKid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » December 9, 2014 5:26am | Report
oooh a female monster :3
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PokerKid » December 9, 2014 5:30am | Report
Unscathed wrote:

oooh a female monster :3

Yea haha :P
Originally if Medusa didn't exist in the DOTA Universe I would name her that.
But too bad Medusa exists, so I'm thinking of a name :P
"Better not.. Just because you don't know what's in it, and want to open Pandora's box, because if you know what's inside the box before you open it, it won't be interesting at all." -Kid

PokerKid

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » December 9, 2014 5:34am | Report
Which is the second chocolate effect? The bonus 100% gold or the 20% bonus attack speed?

Otherwise, the monster seems very strong,mbut the item drop is strong too. Although i cannot judge the balance.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PokerKid » December 9, 2014 5:37am | Report
Unscathed wrote:

Which is the second chocolate effect? The bonus 100% gold or the 20% bonus attack speed?

When you consume the Chocolate, for 10 Seconds, you get bonus 100% gold gain and 50% bonus movement speed.
The Chocolate will disappear after use.

PokerKid

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KEEP CALM AND FEED » December 9, 2014 5:37am | Report
How about athena?
Medusa hates her so she can be the other ursa

And that tail flip thing should be like batriders bomb rather than sending heroes out.
Thinking of it, if her lair is warded like that of roshan, they would clearly be seen and then you know what will happen.
Since she is magic immune and doesnt have spell block, it means she wont be able to be taken down early game. 15 armor is 50% damage reduction, that is just too OP.

I wont be too fond of that stat increase.....Wont that counterbalance against that drain she goes for. Also 50 Hp regen is too much for me to think of.

Your idea is laudable because that would mean that radiant now has a monster and the map will get balanced( roshan on bot , athena on top)

I would rather give 10 second invulnerablity like BKB gives immunity.

+rep for the brilliant idea

KEEP CALM AND FEED

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (15)
Steam: KEEP CALM AND FEED
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PokerKid » December 9, 2014 5:40am | Report

How about athena?
Medusa hates her so she can be the other ursa

Well, to keep the balance of the game.
Athena could be a new Dota 2 Hero and Medusa's Rival, since my aim in this thread
is to create a monster like monster that surpasses other heroes and can be compared with Roshan.

PokerKid

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » December 9, 2014 5:43am | Report
This monster is incredibly strong.

Athena... Zeus much?

EDIT: you have wrong description in thr "notes" spoiler
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KEEP CALM AND FEED » December 9, 2014 5:54am | Report
NOX.
How about it?

Lumos- Nox.
Roshan is to enlighten, nox to snuff out. They are on opposite sides of river and have the opposite names. Talk about irony.

KEEP CALM AND FEED

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (15)
Steam: KEEP CALM AND FEED
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PokerKid » December 9, 2014 5:56am | Report
Unscathed wrote:

This monster is incredibly strong.

EDIT: you have wrong description in thr "notes" spoiler

Yea It's strong I think I should nerf a bit, well the monster is to be fought at late gameish.

Thanks for reminding me haha, I editted the mistake.

NOX.
How about it?

Haha I will think about it, thanks though

PokerKid

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved