Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Kyfoid, The Bringer of Confusion

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Kyfoid, The Bringer of Confusion 27 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » June 28, 2014 1:35am | Report

Kyfoid, The Bringer of Confusion

Dire 'Intelligence'
"Triple Boots is a viable strategy."

Base health

: 473

Base mana

: 195

Base damage

: 51

Base armor

: 1

Movement speed

: 310

Base attack time

: 1.7

Attacks per second

: 0.67

Range

: 450

Vision range

: 1800/800

Strength

: 67.4 (17 +2.1)

Agility

: 63 (15 +2)

Intelligence

: 39 (15 +1)

Lore:
Throughout the entire cosmos, the gods and titans work together to form new creations and share their experiences of their time in the material world. Who knows when Kyfoid had first appeared, but when he did, he had sought to join the discussion between the cosmic beings. Disguising himself as a fellow deity, he thrust himself into their conversations, imposing his groundless logic and horrible ideas upon the gods, brought upon by lack of knowledge about the material world. Some tried to correct his flawed thinking and tunnel vision, but they were only met with offensive remarks. Like Porygon, he appears briefly then vanishes for extended periods of time, but unlike The Watcher, Kyfoid does not seem to put any thought into his actions whenever he returns. At first, this stirred the deities into a spiteful frenzy against him, seeking to stop his mindless chatter by force. The wiser gods, however, took no part in the battle, and the rest later followed suit. Soon, all the deities regarded him as a waste of time and stopped responding to his antics. Whenever Kyfoid appears, Porygon returns to stand against him, so that young and inexperienced deities do not follow in his muddy footsteps. Kyfoid has not appeared for some time, and it is not known whether he will ever come back, but if he does, he will once again bring disorder and confusion to the cosmic plane.

Q: How To You Figure?
Type: Target-Unit
Affects: Enemies
Damage: Magical
Kyfoid confuses enemies with an oddly-phrased and meaningless question, slowing and dealing damage as they think about it for a few seconds.
- 500 range
- 30/40/50/60 damage per second
- 20/30/40/50% slow
- 4 second duration
- 6070/80/90 mana cost
- 17/14/11/8 second cooldown

In an attempt to outwit Porygon, Kyfoid uttered a somewhat humourous combination of words.

Notes:

W: Brain Drain
Type: Toggle
Affects: Enemies
Damage: Magical
Kyfoid burns the mana of enemies who are next to him every 0.5 seconds, dealing damage based on the percentage of mana burned, at the cost of his own mana. Enemies affected by How To You Figure? suffer double the effects of Brain Drain. He also passively regenerates mana based on the number of enemies that are nearby.
- 350 spell radius
- 20/30/40/50 mana burned per second
- 80% of mana burned as damage
- 20 mana per second
- No cooldown
- 500 mana regen radius
- 1/2/3/4 mana regen per enemy

It is not known if Kyfoid is an extraordinarily excellent troll or a stubborn bumbling buffoon, but just being around him provides one with a mind-numbing experience.

Notes:

E: Oblivious
Type: Passive
Affects: Self
Kyfoid chooses to ignore some of the enemy's attacks or spells cast on him, delaying their effects. Reduced, non-fatal damage is then done on him after the delay.
- 2025/30/35% chance
- 2/3/4/5 second damage delay
- 20/25/30/35% damage reduction

Kyfoid's ignorance is made known in his extreme tunnel vision and selective hearing.

Notes

R: New Meta
Type: No Target
Affects: Self
Being a master of questionable decisions, Kyfoid has transcended all in-game limits. This lets him use different unique attack modifiers together, use Battle Fury on a ranged attack, and stack the speed of multiple boots and Yashas for a short duration, just to name a few.
- 20/25/30 second duration
- 100/120/140 mana cost
- 100/70/40 second cooldown

Never afraid to try something new, he proves that what others have deemed ridiculous are professional tactics, forever changing the metagame with his patented strategies.

Notes:

Surprise, guys! I made one about Kyfoid, the favourite member of all on the site (sarcasmsarcasmsarcasm). Being the intelligence hero with the lowest intelligence (and having one of the lowest in the entire hero pool), he functions as a tank that destroys you unless you keep away from him. Please do exactly that on the forum, he is a complete waste of time :D.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » June 28, 2014 1:40am | Report
This made me giggle like a Japanese schoolgirl :D

The ulti seems AWESOME!!!!!111!one!!!1!
The possibilities...Eye of skadi + Venom orb + double BoT + Battlefury + (insert UAM here...)

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » June 28, 2014 1:47am | Report
ThreadOfFate wrote:

This made me giggle like a Japanese schoolgirl :D

The ulti seems AWESOME!!!!!111!one!!!1!
The possibilities...Eye of skadi + Venom orb + double BoT + Battlefury + (insert UAM here...)

Best thing about this is 5 diffusal blades and 1 Manta Style. Bye bye mana :D.

Hero Idea Archive

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » June 28, 2014 1:49am | Report
O_O.....Oh my....

Ok I'm gonna sound like a noob for saying this but, you know I'm "unremarkable(5)" and you're "notable"? How do I change that/rank up/what does the (5) mean?

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » June 28, 2014 2:00am | Report
ThreadOfFate wrote:

O_O.....Oh my....

Ok I'm gonna sound like a noob for saying this but, you know I'm "unremarkable(5)" and you're "notable"? How do I change that/rank up/what does the (5) mean?

When you look at another person's post, you should be able to see the +rep button (in orange text). If people like what you post, they can +rep you. This means that you have 5 people that +repped you (including me :)). I have 20 points simply because I've been active here way longer and written nearly 30 hero ideas (and I got a few from making snappy comebacks on Kyfoid :D).

Hero Idea Archive

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » June 28, 2014 2:41am | Report
porygon361 wrote:

When you look at another person's post, you should be able to see the +rep button (in orange text). If people like what you post, they can +rep you. This means that you have 5 people that +repped you (including me :)). I have 20 points simply because I've been active here way longer and written nearly 30 hero ideas (and I got a few from making snappy comebacks on Kyfoid :D).

Oh. Righhht (ty :3)

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » June 28, 2014 3:14am | Report
Does the movement speed from multiple boots stack when using the ultimate?

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » June 28, 2014 3:18am | Report
This did make me smile, kudos :)
A full list of my guides is here

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » June 28, 2014 3:38am | Report

Yes :D

Hero Idea Archive

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » June 28, 2014 3:42am | Report

Yes :D

Sando wrote:

This did make me smile, kudos :)

You're welcome :D

Hero Idea Archive

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved