Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Item Ideas [For Underused Items]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Item Ideas [For Underused Items] 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by enderarms » November 11, 2013 6:21pm | Report
Since many items like Ghost Scepter and Shadow Amulet can only craft into 1 thing, I want to make more uses of them, so they are in this thread.

Shadow Amulet + Oblivion Staff + Soul Ring = Nightmare Staff
Cost : 4075 Gold
+35 Attack Speed
+8 Intelligence
+12 Attack Speed
+15 Damage
+125% Mana Regeneration
+3 Health Regeneration
Active : Using this item temporarily sacrifices 200 HP to become invisible for 2.5 seconds. Using skills or attacking does not reveal you during this time.
Cooldown : 30

Wraith Band + Quarterstaff + Claymore + Recipe [recipe cost : 800] =Blade of the Ruthless
Cost : 3585
+45 Damage
+10 Attack SPeed
+6 Agility
+3 Inteligence
+3 Strength
Passive : Each attack steals 5 attackspeed and movement speed from the target. Lasts 10 seconds. Max Stacks : 5

This is it for now...
More coming soon!

enderarms

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KennedyShu » November 12, 2013 6:34am | Report
This is very good, I especially love nightmare staff. Though you can nerf the passive bonuses from the item, add invisibility time or even manacost(since this item gives Int and mana regen)
I will give you pain, then collect your bounty

KennedyShu

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DaarkGhost » November 12, 2013 8:38am | Report
Nah, the staff's active will be really OP, especially lategame on carries, where 2s are enough to win a whole teamfight using the right hero.

The 2nd item is interesting tho, the passive is kind of nice, but will be useless as the game goes on, i'd like to see more comments on this item tho :)

DaarkGhost

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved