Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hero Idea: Ricril the Necromancer

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Hero Idea: Ricril the Necromancer 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by hjvaughan » January 15, 2014 11:13am | Report
CobraJD wrote:

The 2 second cool-down is fine - Sky-Wrath Mage has a 2 second cool-down nuke that can do 300 damage when if he is level 25, even with no items! I wasn't being sarcastic - it's cool.

I should have also said I meant the cast range of his spells, and aura ranges. This is especially important for judging Entropy Aura

Now that i think about it, is his ultimate permanent? Does the buff ever run out naturally? Or can you put it on multiple teammates over time, or stack it... erkkk, that would be OP

Alright, added cast ranges for all of his skills, but I'm not sure what you mean by does it run out? Let me try and rephrase the Ulti. Say for example you have 5 charges, then the ally's respawn time is lowered by 15 seconds for that death. Once they do respawn they would have normal respawn time again if they die. (Unless you cast the spell on them again)
This post is the most important thing you have read in your life.

hjvaughan

Notable (4)
Steam: Cloud Strife
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by CobraJD » January 16, 2014 2:01pm | Report
Arghhh, can't believe I answered a badly worded question and then gave another badly worded question.

What I mean is, the ultimate sounds at the moment like it is supposed to be used directly before someone's death, or before a team-fight. However, it relies on the teammate it affects to die for it to have any effect on the battle. But if the teammate you put it on did not die in that ensuing battle, and you won the team-fight, or escaped etc... would he/she keep the buff until the next time they die, or does it last only... say 3 minutes?

Or would you be able to cast it on multiple teammates over time. Or would the ultimate have a separate charge system, so that only one buff can be active at a time, and recasting will remove the first buff.

That's what I meant. Please don't reply saying its badly worded again D:

CobraJD

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by hjvaughan » January 17, 2014 4:20am | Report
Ok, not poorly worded this time. ;) The way I was thinking was that you would cast it on the hero portrait on the top when they are dead. So if you tried to cast it on someone alive it wouldn't cast. So you would cast it when they are dead, not preemptively.
This post is the most important thing you have read in your life.

hjvaughan

Notable (4)
Steam: Cloud Strife

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved