Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

|Hero-Dream Reaver

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » |Hero-Dream Reaver 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by CaptKnuckles » February 24, 2013 5:50pm | Report
lol you wouldn't be able to "rhape" them though, because you also get sent to the other dimension, and so does your team, so basically you'd use it on 3 enemies and leave 1 of your partners to fight 2 ppl by himself (or everyone would be sent there, and basically nothing would happen, except for you making the fight wait like 10 seconds to start)

(to the comment below this one: in my opinion, that would be way more useful than the current ulti)

CaptKnuckles

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » February 24, 2013 6:04pm | Report
CaptKnuckles wrote:

lol you wouldn't be able to "rhape" them though, because you also get sent to the other dimension, and so does your team, so basically you'd use it on 3 enemies and leave 1 of your partners to fight 2 ppl by himself (or everyone would be sent there, and basically nothing would happen, except for you making the fight wait like 10 seconds to start)

I have an idea, how about its an active target ability. You choose one hero and all other units but you and that target in a 1200 AoE are removed, kind of like an AoE Shadow Demon Disruption.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vino » February 25, 2013 7:49am | Report
I think that too daPhongster ,will probably nerf the seconds of second skill and ulty.

Vino

Notable (2)
Steam: Vino
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vino » March 16, 2013 6:31am | Report
more comments?

Vino

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » March 16, 2013 6:34am | Report
Give names to the skills.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vino » March 17, 2013 9:08am | Report
Done, also giving 9 dota 2 beta invites!

Vino

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved