Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hero Creation Competition

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Hero Creation Competition 23 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cepheus1988 » July 15, 2013 8:26am | Report
Well for the Winners-Trophy I thought maybe the size of an Avatar-picture (what size are they? 100x100?)

but for the signature to put right next to your "Hero Ideas" to show of:
"Yeah! You're right! My Hero was voted THE BEST(!) of all of Round X! He is THAT AWESOME AND DESERVES to be in the Game!"
^
|
total overreaction :D

and as I mentioned: I'm bad at drawing... therefore I would propably do them pixel by pixel without any professional shading or stuff like that

(=|__|=)
.....||
.....||
__/__\__

Damn it, I'm even bad at Ascii-art xD
Creative people behold!
Join the new Dotafire Creation Competition! - Our two-weekly competition in the 'Hero & item ideas' Section.

Last rounds winner was: Naxela

Competition is on hold for now, to reorganize!

Cepheus1988

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazy Tom » August 2, 2013 1:49pm | Report
Quick question: for the competition rounds, are we allowed to submit heroes that we've previously posted on DotaFire? Just curious.

Crazy Tom

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cepheus1988 » August 2, 2013 2:58pm | Report
Normally I would say no, because of this heroes might have gotten feedback and be tweeked to fit better...
but on the other hand I personally have many concepts ready which just need to be polished which aren't already published and there fore saving me time if the right topic comes up... (the Ghost-one for this round was made from scratch in two days)

If there is really no other way for one to participate, I would allow it :D

Like REALLY REALLY no new ideas on that topic or just no time to get the hero done.
Creative people behold!
Join the new Dotafire Creation Competition! - Our two-weekly competition in the 'Hero & item ideas' Section.

Last rounds winner was: Naxela

Competition is on hold for now, to reorganize!

Cepheus1988

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved