Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Gruais the Screamer Fiend

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Gruais the Screamer Fiend 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by completenoob1 » May 17, 2013 8:40pm | Report
Nerfed, not ten seconds but 4 for ultimate predator hero death buff

completenoob1

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by frogger_29 » May 17, 2013 10:24pm | Report
4 sec. is too short, 20 or 30 sec. should be good enough, since Slark's Essence Shift last for a whole minute.

frogger_29

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » May 17, 2013 11:06pm | Report
frogger_29 wrote:

4 sec. is too short, 20 or 30 sec. should be good enough, since Slark's Essence Shift last for a whole minute.

2 minutes,but I guess he got the point.However, Slark has to actually do something to gain the stats,while your guy has to only be near the fight.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by completenoob1 » May 18, 2013 1:05am | Report
frogger_29 wrote:

As wulfstan said, he doesn't really need to do anything, but really, he is going to be involved in almost every teamfight, just look at his skill set. Well, I made the hero death buff last only 4 seconds because there were already creep bonuses,with extra bonuses like that 4 seconds is really enough to shred an enemy hero

completenoob1

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by frogger_29 » May 18, 2013 2:28am | Report

As wulfstan said, he doesn't really need to do anything, but really, he is going to be involved in almost every teamfight, just look at his skill set. Well, I made the hero death buff last only 4 seconds because there were already creep bonuses,with extra bonuses like that 4 seconds is really enough to shred an enemy hero

Still, I feel 4 sec. is just too short or is it just me? I mean, yeah he gets involved in most teamfights, but with only 4 sec. of bonus stats, you can't do a lot since he is a support, isn't he? Anyway, I think he's pretty balanced now :)

frogger_29

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » May 18, 2013 3:40am | Report
frogger_29 wrote:

Still, I feel 4 sec. is just too short or is it just me? I mean, yeah he gets involved in most teamfights, but with only 4 sec. of bonus stats, you can't do a lot since he is a support, isn't he? Anyway, I think he's pretty balanced now :)

Uh... According to his skillset and stats, he looks like a ganker and a carry - a devastating combination.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by completenoob1 » May 18, 2013 8:41am | Report
frogger_29 wrote:

I guess he is in the grey area. His third skill really sets whether you want carry/gank or support. He doesn't need to be the carry anyway, so i guess support suits him more. INT items for the win on this guy

completenoob1

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved