Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Group 3 Submissions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Group 3 Submissions 21 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » January 22, 2015 4:25pm | Report
Seeing that smuggles has posted his thread, I feel like its a great idea and I will do the same.

Submissions closed in 1 week.

The thread commandments:

-None shall post an offtopic thread without reason
-Anyone who posted picture of a cat shall be forgiven
-Anyone who posted their hero idea shall be forgiven
-Any ThreadOfFate post is subject to be deleted (except submissiom)
-Anyone used other than Blue for the hero name shall not be forgiven

Members

TheSofa- posted
ThreadOfFate- posted
dharma iniciative- posted
BKVoiceover- posted
Unscathed- posted his hero with swag formats

Progress: 100%

Have a good one!
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » January 22, 2015 5:57pm | Report
Beat me to the punch. Oh well, expect my entry sometime next week.

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dharma iniciative » January 22, 2015 8:15pm | Report

BALDWIN,THE MASKED KING

BRIEF INTRODUCTION

I created Baldwin in honor of the unjustly forgotten Baldwin The Fourth of Jerusalem,the most important christian king of the Crusades,his life is an example of fight.Enjoy!(This is my first FoC so please appreciate the effort)Im from Argentina

LORE

He was skilled...
He was strong...
He was beatiful...
Until he became leper

He was happy...
He was friendly...
He was greatful of his life...
Until he became leper

He was a perfect king...until he became leper
His face was beatiful,now its deformed,his body was the strongest of all the nobles from that region,now his body its crippled and almost motionless.
Baldwin was a perfect king during his youth,his realms where the high Jerusal and the Caner island,but when he get 30,the leprosy got him and his life changed.Some of his subjects began to question his ultimate power,a coup was coming,so Baldwin had to hide in a preventive way in the forest.He arrived at a clearing in the forest,there he found a deep cave full of rocks.He decided to hide there,but,when he got inside ,he descovered that he would need to down a large slope ,during the slope,he stepped wrong and began to fall to the bottom of the cave.He broke his leg and his clothes were destroyed.He looked around and he saw a makeshift pillar with a silver mask above it.The mask gave off a high gloss.Baldwyn,limping,got close,and he put his hand on the mask;a loud voice came from the mask:
"Baldwin,im your god,the Lord.The mask will test you,if you try to put it.If you dont have enough faith,the mask will reject you,if you have enough faith,the mask will accept you and it will give you it power,it will be your salvation,if you deserve it".
Baldwin putted the mask on his deformed face;at the begining nothing happened,but after a few seconds,his body became to heal and his eyes became light,a bright light.His strenght came back and he also descovered new powers.Now he is on a crusade to convert all the heathen all over the world.

STATS

AFILIATTION:RADIANT
TYPE:AGILITY,MELEE

CARRY,SUPPORT,DURABLE,INITIATOR
19+2,0
22+2,0
20+2,0

Initial life:530

Initial mana:286

SKILLS

[Q]CONFIDENCE PACT

Baldwin makes a confidence pact with an enemy agreeing that none of them attack each other.During that time none of them can deal physical or magic damage to each other
Why fight if you can make peace ? Even that for a few seconds

ACTIVE
GOES THROUGH BKB:YES
DURATION PER LEVEL:10/20/30/40sec
MANA COST:110 COOLDOWN:40 SEC

[W]ILLUMINATED SIGHT

Baldwin learnt new secrets from his mask during his crusade.
Baldwin puts his eyes upon an ally to heal it,and upon an enemy to slow it
My sight is an advantage and a disadvantage , depending on who looks

ACTIVE
GOES THROUGH BKB:YES
HP HEALED PER LEVEL:100/150/175/200
SLOWED MOVEMENT SPEED PER LEVEL:10/20/30/40%
MANA COST PER LEVEL:90/100/120/150 COOLDOWN PER LEVLE:40/30/20/10 SEC

[E]BLESSING OF THE MASK

All the enemies of Baldwin know that Baldwins mask has powers,for that reason they fear.
Baldwins mask creates an aura around him that decreases enemy damage
Only physical damage
BLESSING OF THE MASK doesnt stack with other damage reducer
Do you dare to attack The Masked King?

PASIVE
GOES THROUGH BKB:NO
REDUCED DAMAGE PER LEVEL:5/10/15/20%

[R]SACRED RELICS

Balwin trusts his relics on his allies,to be resurrected.
After diying,Waldwin will drop one of his sacred relics.If an ally gets it,he will get the aura of the relic collected,each relic has one specific aura.
SACRED SWORD(LVL1)]The Sacred Sword gives 20% of Baldwins strenght and 200hp to the ally hero(if an enemy hero grabs the Sacred Sword,it will destroy it,none enemy can grab it)
SACRED CLOAK(LVL2:The Sacred Cloak gives 20% of Baldwins agility and 30% of Baldwins damage(If an enemy grabs the Sacred Cloak,his movement speed will be slowed by a 30%)
SACRED MASK(LVL3):The Sacred Mask gives 20% of Baldwins strenght and 200hp,20% of Baldwins agility and 30% of Baldwins damage(this damage becomes PURE DAMAGE)),50% of Baldwins intelligence and 20% chance of critical damage(If an enemy grabs the Sacred Mask,will die)
If an ally or an enemy grabs any relic,Baldwin will resurrect with 1hp and 522 of movement speed.
If Baldwin heals all his hp(or die),the Relic will return to Baldwin and all this effects(Sacred Sword,Sacred Cloack or Sacred Mask aura) will end.
CANNOT BE SILENCED OR PURGED
DURING THIS PERIOD,BALWIN WILL SHARE THE KILLING EXP AND GOLD WITH HIS ALLY
The Sword of Jerusal,The Cloack of Caner Island and The Mask of God!

PASIVE
GOES THROUGH BKB:NO
CRITICAL DAMAGE:250%
MANA COST PER LEVEL:150/200/250 COOLDOWN:160 SEC

AGHANISMS UPGRADE:

.COOLDOWN UPGRADED TO 60 SEC
.NEW BONUSES:
Sacred Sword now also gives 20% of LIFESTEAL
Sacred Cloack now also gives 20% of EVASION
Sacred Mask now also gives TRUE SIGHT
.IF NO ONE GRABS THE DROPPED RELIC,GOD WILL PUNISH WITH DEAD THE KINGS MURDERER
THE DROP OF THE RELICS WILL BE RANDOM

Acknowledgements

I would like to say thank you to:
Wulfstan(for considering me and for create this fantastic FoN)
Kodyababa(for helping me and being so gentle)
Baldwin the Fourth(for being such a good example of life)

[/img]

dharma iniciative

Steam: ([TCG])-O.B-WhiteGrimes
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » January 23, 2015 8:44am | Report
Zorch, The Necro-Mechanic

Introduction:

Hello DotaFIRE people, and welcome to my FoC Pheonix submission. Funny story I had actually started working on this hero previously and was going to post him as my next hero idea. Then when Wulfy announced the revival of FoC I started reworking him. So without further ado I introduce the all powerful Zorch.

Statistics:

Faction: Dire
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
Attack Type: Range (550)
Roles: Pusher, Nuker

Strength: (22 + 2.0/lvl) 74 at lvl 25
Agility: (18 + 1.5/lvl) 55.5 at lvl 25
Intelligence: (26 + 2.8/lvl) 96 at lvl 25

Health: 1556 at lvl 25
Mana: 1248 at lvl 25

Base Armor: 2
Movement Speed: 300
Base Damage: 51
BAT: (1.5)
Magic Resistance: 10%

Lore:

As Purist Thunderwrath stood at the foot of the once glorious laboratory of the esteemed inventor and scientist Zorch, he could not help but notice a feeling of unease wash over him. He was sure that massive 10 meter tall hole in the side of his lab was not made intentionally. 'What in the world could have caused such destruction?' He thought. sifting through the wreckage he could find the scattered remains of corpses, but something seemed off. Many of these people had been dismembered yes, but there were too few remains than there should have been. "Omniknight" shouted a nearby paladin. "The search team has found something in the wreckage, they say it requires your attention."

As the Omniknight entered the makeshift field tent one of the men handed him a charred notebook bound in leather. "One of our soldiers found this in the ruins of Zorch's lab. We believe it to be his field notes." Purist waved his hand over the book's cover, checking for possible defense enchantments. Nothing could be found. With a steady hand Purist opened to the first page and began to read.

Day 1: The task i am undertaking is monumentous, but if completed I could change the face of this world forever. We are given the innate ability of thought and comprehension from birth, and yet though we are born with it we have never been able to replicate it. I will replicate it.

Day 3: Encountered unexpected complications. Massive overhaul to the robots internal computer has proved less than useful. I think I'm moving in the wrong direction. But where do I go?

Day 13: Possible lead. Use of spirit inducing spells could spark this ability in non-organic catalysts. Will continue testing. I am still hopeful.

Day 46: I have attempted every spell known to man to spark the comprehension in these dim-witted pieces of scrap. I don't believe it's a problem with the method, but the materials. I am still hopeful.

Day 86: Eureka, "Don't innovate, imitate."

Day 87: For this method to work I will require the use of an organic brain. But where in the world am I going to find a donor?

Day 88: Omniscience forgive me, but I had no choice. The poor bastard was going to die anyways. I ended his suffering. Now his body shall serve a more noble purpose. Beginning tests now. I am still hopeful.

Day 90: The first test was a failure, the brain refuses to cooperate with the synthetic exoskeleton. I need more material. I am still hopeful.

Purist noticed the writing became more scratchy and hard to read as he progressed.

Day 147: The bodies, my god how did there come to be so many. Have I lost my mind? Have I gone insane? No, what I am working with here could change the world for the better. A few dozen lost souls can hardly match that in worth. I am still hopeful.

Day 200: It's done, it has finally worked. The creature is magnificent, and has the gift that I have tried so hard to implant. But with his sheer size and strength I can see other possible uses.

Day 201: With this amazing creation of mine there is nothing in this world I couldn't do. I could take with pathetic little town as my own, and rebuild it from the ground up as it should be. This world belongs to those who are willing to take it, and now it will be mine.

That was the last entry in the notebook, and with it Purist set the notebook gently on a nearby table. The Omniknight rose to meet the eyes of his fellow soldiers "Men, this monster is responsible for the deaths of dozens, perhaps more. And instead of answering for him crimes, he has declared war on this world as a whole. Now men, it is our duty to end this mad mans spree of death and destruction once and for all. Omniscience guide us and protect us."

Skills:

(Innate Passive) Cannibalize:

Description: With every last hit Zorch is awarded with a body part. Innately these body parts do nothing. However, when used with Zorch's other skills, his other skills can be boosted. Standing within 600 dotameters of an enemy hero when they die will grant 3 body parts. Dealing the killing blow on a hero will give you 6 body parts.

Maximum Body Parts: 30

Zorch takes no pride in his work. Or so he says

Notes

(Active) Mk. 22 Sapper Bomb:

Description: Zorch constructs an explosive that damages and weakens enemies around him. The amount of body parts that Zorch has accumulated will increase the movement speed decrease, and the AOE of the explosion. The crafted bomb is saved and can be activated by using the sub-ability "Throw Sapper Bomb". Zorch is able to save the Sapper bombs he has created. When another bomb is created after the storage cap has been reached, the bomb created at the latest time will disappear and the body parts used to craft it are returned to the pool of body parts.
Target: Point Target
Damage Type: Magical
Pierces Spell Immunity: No

Damage: 90/150/210/270
Base AOE: 200/250/300/350
AOE increase per body part: 10
Movement speed decrease: 10%/15%/20%/25%
Movement speed decrease per body part: 1.5%
Movement speed decrease duration: 2/3/4/5
Number of Bombs that can be saved: 1/1/2/3

Cooldown: 20
Mana cost: 150

Zorch's premier method of gathering "volunteers" for his experiments

Notes

(Active)(Sub-ability) Throw Sapper Bomb:

Description: When activated this skill will throw the bomb crafted earliest.

Throwing Distance: 550
Cooldown: 20
Missile Speed: 500
Cast Point: .3

Bombs away.

Notes

(Active) Craft Abomination

Description: Using the body parts he has gathered, Zorch builds himself an abomination. The hp, damage, and duration of the Abomination is based on how many body parts are used in the construction. The abomination also contains an ability called "Deathrattle" which will deal damage in an AOE upon death. The damage dealt depends upon how many body parts are used in its construction.

HP base: 200/250/300/350
HP increase per body part: 20/25/30/35
Damage: 10/20/30/40
Damage increase per body part: 2
Duration: 10
Duration per body part: 1

Cooldown: 30
Manacost: 100 + 5(per body part used in its construction)

Don't innovate, imitate.

Notes

(Passive)(Sub-ability) Deathrattle

Description: On death, the abomination explodes dealing damage in an area around him.
Target: AOE around unit
Damage: Pure
Pierces Spell Immunity: No

- Damage with (1-5) body parts = 0
- Damage with (6-10) body parts = 50
- Damage with (11-15) body parts = 100
- Damage with (16-20) body parts = 150
- Damage with (21-25) body parts = 200
- Damage with (26-30) body parts = 250

A little parting gift

Notes

(Passive) X-51 Necro Shield Generator

Using a portable shield of his own design Zorch projects a damage shield that blocks incoming damage based on how many body parts Zorch possesses.

Damage block % per body part: .5%/.75%/1%/1.25%

Zorch figured out a nifty way to use his leftover material.

Notes

(Passive)(Ultimate) Mk. 1 Necro Reassembler

Description: Upon death Zorch activates one of his greatest inventions. Upon death Zorch will enter a 3 second uninterruptable channel where Zorch is reassembled into a hurking behemoth that has a melee attack range. Depending on how many body parts Zorch has on death he will resurrect with increased hp, mana, and damage. Zorch consumes all body parts on death. At the end of the behemoth duration Zorch will return to his normal form and will have the same health percentage that the behemoth had at the end of the duration.

-HP per body part: 50/65/80
-Mana per body part: 20/30/40
-Damage per body part: 2/3/4
-Attack type: Melee

Duration: 20

Cooldown: 200/150/100
Mana cost: 200

Sometimes the remake is better than the original

Notes

Reactions and Quotes:

Currently testing different formats. Reactions and quotes are coming soon :)

Image: Necro Armor from Guild Wars 2

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dharma iniciative » January 23, 2015 8:56am | Report
Nice name buddy

dharma iniciative

Steam: ([TCG])-O.B-WhiteGrimes
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » January 23, 2015 11:51am | Report

Thelon, Sentinel of the Night

Radiant Strength
Base strength: 21(+2.4)
Base agility: 20(+2.0)
Base intelligence: 18(1.8)
Base damage: 60
Movespeed: 305
Armour: 3

Attack type: Melee
B.A.T: 1.8

Lore

The nation of Cladd has seen many a terrifying event in it's time. Be it from the legions of Maelrawn the Tentacular, or the Slithereen raids for treasure, the massive port city has seen it all. The citizens go about their business as usual, gaining profit from even the worst situations.

There are things not known to the public, however. Dark secrets which only a select few are privy to. As the moon shines upon the port, demons and other such vile creatures come to seek the flesh of mortals.

On one fateful night, the King was performing a late-night meeting at an inconspicuous inn. Urgent business with the Admiral Kunkka, so the legends say. He was only halfway to the inn when everything went wrong.

One moment there was the silence of night, only the King's footsteps on the stone pathways to break it, when a pair of bright green eyes shone from the shadows. Suddenly, the royal bodyguard's screams filled the air as he was ripped apart and bitten by the split-mouthed terror.

Merely two seconds later, the blue monstrosity dropped the limp body on the stone, a sick squelching sound to follow. The King was sure he was next, when a crossbow bolt hurtled out of the night into the creature's chest. A loud sizzling could be heard; the crossbow bolt was melting the armoured hide.

A helmeted figure detached from the shadows, a glowing runic sword drawn. The beast seemed repulsed by the strange weapon; it started to fly backwards and back into the darkness, when the knight suddenly spoke in a harsh, gravelly tone

"I am the nightmare of nightmares. You would do well to remember this, creature of shadows."

Skills

Runic Empowerment (In-built passive)
Thelon's blade deals a passive 7% slow to Dire heroes that lasts
5 seconds.

It is said that the Night's Sentinel's blade permanently thirsts for
the blood of evil creatures.

Q: Anointed blade (active/passive)
Every time Thelon strikes an enemy hero consecutively (within a 5 second
timeframe) he gains 1 stack of Anoint. At 3 stacks, this ability can be
activated to make his next attack on that hero deal extra percentage-based
damage, and a ministun. This ability has no cooldown of it's own, but
stacks cannot be made against the same hero for 8 seconds after the use
of this ability.

Extra damage: 75%/100%/125%/150%
Ministun: 0.7
Mana cost: 70/65/60/55 per activation.

Thelon turns the power of his own adversaries against them.

W: Mark of the Sentinel (target enemy)
Marks an enemy for death, harshly reducing their armour and reducing their
damage output. Thelon also deals a little extra damage to marked opponents.
This ability does not bring an enemy's armour to below 0 on it's own.
Armour reduction: 4/8/12/16
Damage reduction: 20%/25%/30%/35%
Thelon damage bonus: 10/20/30/40
Duration: 8
Cooldown: 15
Mana cost: 110/105/100/95

When a malefic creature comes upon this sigil, death is never far behind.

E: Heavy bolt (target enemy hero)
Thelon draws the crossbow from his back and launches a bolt at a target, dealing
magic damage and snaring them to that area (plus a 250 AoE around the bolt) for a
duration.
Damage: 150/175/200/225
Snare duration: 1.75/2/2.25/2.5
Cooldown: 10
Mana cost: 110

The Sentinel has dealt with swift opponents before. None of which were
running when he was through with them.

R: Rite of the Night's Sentinel (Target enemy)
Thelon focuses his full might on a single target and levels the field,
bringing both Thelon and his target down to a % of their max hp. If,
during the allotted time, Thelon kills his adversary, he stores their
soul, and his hp is brought back to what it was before the activation
effect. Upon his next death whilst in possession of an enemy's soul,
he instead reincarnates himself after a 5 second delay.
(Thelon
may only store one soul, and successfully using this ability
again whilst still holding a soul will instead fully restore his health
and mana.)
Allotted time: 5/6/7
Thelon brought to: 50% of max hp
Enemy brought to: 75% of max hp/50% of max hp/25% of max hp.
Cooldown: 120/110/100
Mana cost: 200/250/300

"In my quest to purify this world, NOT EVEN DEATH WILL STOP ME!"

Responses

Respawning
- "I have returned. And so has my fury."
(rare) - "Death is like a tree. I am like the chainsaw.

Moving
- "Going."
- "Death awaits."
- "I wait for nobody."
- "One does not simply walk into the *insert enemy side here*"
- "Heading the battle."
- "Rally to me, fellow purifiers!"

Attacking
- "No escape!"
- "Like shredding paper."
- "Tear!"
- "Rend!"
- "Crush!"
- "I come for you."
(rare) - "Chopping, cutting, slicing...What other words for this are there?

Last hitting
- "Gold. The purest element."
- "I've heard of easy money. I like the idea."
- "Never did like that creep."

First blood
- "First blood. May the cleansing continue!"
- "I am unimpressed at the abilities of these 'heroes'"

Killing a hero
- "Permanent rest for the wicked."
- "Death, nor pathetic fighters, will stop me."
- "I send you to the darkness."
- "Die in peace."
- "You were undeserving of life."

Killing a rival
Night Stalker - "A deserved death for the stalker of night."
Night Stalker - "My foe finally goes to rest."
Bane - "Nightmares? Those were mere daydreams."
Keeper of the Light - "...You have been my ally for so long... Why did it end like this?"
Omniknight - "You blindly follow, and so blindly walk into my blade."
Axe - "I hardly see the blood on you. Wayyyyyy too red."

Casting Purification Rites
- "THE INNOCENT MUST BE DEFENDED!"
- "DEATH IS NO EXCUSE!"

Dying
- "N-no..."
- "My duty...Not...Done."
- "My work undone"
- "Is this...The end?"
(rare) - "Death is never the end. It cannot be..."

Reincarnating
- "That was death? I don't think much of it."
- "There aaaaand back again."
- "I was ready to meet my maker. HE was not ready to meet ME."
(rare) - "I HAVE THE POWWERRRRRRR. I also have overpowered abilities.
Oh god this took me too long and it's probably the worst thing ever. I know this wont win, and that makes it all the worse :P.

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » January 23, 2015 11:57am | Report
ThreadOfFate wrote:

(This is a trend :D)

I think it's just our thread doing it, but a trend nonetheless :D

P.S plz don't get mad at me for being off topic Unscathed.

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » January 23, 2015 3:52pm | Report
Updated the rules.

Me might take some time, because i need a full rework on my current.

@Thread

This is your first warning. Change your hero's colors into blue instead of green to match the group's color. Different colors are not forgiven, of Thread from the land of Fate.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » January 23, 2015 3:53pm | Report

Onslaught

no title *****

"Once I was an honest man. Now I am a hellbound monster."

Lore

His real name unknown, tales are told of Onslaught to be a hell-cursed paladin. Once a great servant to the Omniscience, he was slain during his battle in the Ruelands with the Lucifer, the Doom Bringer. After his death, he was raised to fight as Lucifer's champion with the corruption of hell in his flesh. But the Omniscience guide him still, and he recovered his own will. He then escaped to earth, although helped by the Omnisicence, his kind is still mad and his soul scarred. He roamed the lands without purpose, killing any who stood in his path.

Dire Strength, Melee

Base Health: 549 (1.0 regen)
Base Mana: 234 (0.9 regen)
Base Damage: 61
Base Armor: 4
Base Movement Speed: 295
Base Attack Speed: 1.8
Attack Range: 128 (melee)
Vision Range: 1800
STR: 21 +(2.7)
AGI: 20+ (2.4)
INT: 18 +(1.9)

(-)Hellfire Blade (passive, pierce spell immunity, magical)
Onslaught's fiery blade burns his adversaries, dealing damage over time. Each hit refreshes the duration, but does not stack damage. Attacks that miss will still aply Hellfire Blade.
Damage: 5/10/15/20
Duration: 4

notes

The flames of hell ate away armor and flesh

(W) Hell Pyre (point target, allies)
Creates a pyre at the targeted point, granting vision. Nearby friendly units will receive a bonus health regen and movement speed. The vision granted is unobstructed vision.
Cost: 90
Cooldown: 60
Cast range: 600
Duration: 32
Aura radius: 1500
Vision range: 1800 day, 1500 night
Bonus health regen: Base 2/4/6/8
Bonus move speed: 13%
Pyre health: 600
Pyre armor: 0

notes

The flames of hell is wicked, but for the denizens of hells it is refreshing

(E)Engulf Self (instant, pierce bkb, pure)
Onslaught ignites himself, engulfing his body on fire. While engulfed, the fire burns nearby enemies for a percentage of their health. The fire's blurring effects also cause increased evasion, and the cloak of flame will reduce magic damage taken.
Cost: 130
Cooldown: 35
Duration: 16
Radius: 450
Damage: 3/3.5/4/4.5%
Evasion: 35%
Magic Resistance: 35%

notes

The flames of hell is one of the most powerful element ever existed

(R)Rebirth (instant, self, 0 mana cost)
When activated, Onslaught begins a phase of rebirth. During this phase, if Onslaught is killed by an enemy, he will be reborn into a powerful demon with enhanced spells. He will also take 9% of health as pure damage per second and is lethal. If Onslaught is killed by allied denial or suicide, he will not be reborn. There is a 3 second delay before being reborn, and when you do, an explosion took place and deals magical damage and a short stun. This form lasts 30 seconds.
Reborn Bonuses Below
Engulf Self become a passive
Hell pyre move speed bonus: 18/23/27%
Hellfire Blade damage bonus: 15/20/25
Bonus armor: 6/10/14
BAT changed to: 1.6
Delay: 3 seconds
Duration: 28 seconds
Cooldown: 145 seconds
Explosion damage: 100/200/300
Explosion stun: 1.4 seconds

notes

The flames of hell brings eternal life. Slain under the effects of the unholy fire, Onslaught is reborn.

Explanations:

First skill is his damage passive. Against agi carries, the magical damage is good against armor and only a bit weaker than DK's corrosive breath. I make the total damage 80 because it is permanent passive unlike DK's. (Even tho dk's 150 damage affects buildings and has more total damage tick.). It is really strong with the ulti anyways,

Second skill is what gave him a great lane sustain. This skill alone makes him a viable offlaner. With ulti, this spell is meant to prevent kites with the MS buff. For laning and fighting.

Third skill is to make focusing him a bit harder because of all the resist and evasion, making him good against physical or magical or both lineup. The damage is high too that scales into late game. He is still countered by pure damage and true strike. Also strengthens his offlane.

His ulti, oh, his ulti. With his strong spells, he can go first into a fight. This spell makes focusing him first disadvantageous. The lack of slow like Reincarnation also makes it vital for him to go first, die, have team cc the enemy, reborn, and then proceed to rekt face. Is weak to long tick DoT like Poison Nova or even Doom

This hero i say is a bit complicated. It is pretty high skilled and needs precise choice. Using the ulti to quick or too late could cause him to throw the game instead.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » January 23, 2015 9:31pm | Report
Einbeta the Guy Who Was Deleted?

Where is he?
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved