Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Extorr, The Mind Invader

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Extorr, The Mind Invader 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Scezory » October 24, 2014 3:58pm | Report

Extorr, The Mind Invader

Dire, Ranged, Intelligence

Jungler, Lane Support, Disabler,

Strength: 18+2
Agility: 17+1.2
Intelligence: 30+2.2

Health: 492 Mana: 390
Damage: 45-50 Attacks/Second: 0.75
MS: 300 Armor: 1

Lore

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Planets may orbit different suns, but their inhabitants are all the same. Purple, starfish like creatures attach themselves onto other life forms. They drain away knowledge and feeling as if it was simply food. They have no feelings, no thoughts, nothing at all. They have no organs, or brain, allowing them to jump from one star system to another without dying. Eventually, all life is the same. Just them. They are all like giant viruses, not true life. They are all terrible, well all except me. I'm not like the others. I can think, feel, and learn. Instead of simply draining all knowledge away, I took the knowledge and used it. I was able to jump one area to another, going from one host to another. Learning form each new host. I know everything. You can't hide anything from me. Unlike my mindless brethren, I don't want to invade and control every specie, I want to RULE every specie.

Mind Control

Target Creep

Extorr targets a creep, he now gains control over it until the the creep dies. Creeps he controls have their attack speed and damage increased by 50%, but have no mana and take 200% damage. Extorr's mana is replenished by a percentage of the creeps mana.

Total Creeps: 1/2/3/4
Mana Replenish: 20%/25%/30%/35%

MC: 100/110/120/130 CD: 25 seconds

Star-Eye

Active

Extorr uses his increased brain power to see far away places. When Activated, Extorr can see the entire map. You can not see inside Roshan's Pit, Magic Immune units, invisible units, anything inside Chronosphere, Runes, and inside the enemy fountain.

Duration: 3/4/5/6 seconds.

Intellectual Theft

Aura

If an enemy hero runs has less then 5% of their mana in a 800 radius around Extorr, they permanently lose some of there intelligence and Exotrr permanently gains some. When an enemy is near Extorr, their spells cost a bit more mana then usual. Each enemy can only be effected by the Intelligence steal once every 30 seconds.

Intelligence Exchange: 3/4/5/6
Mana Cost Increase: 20%

Intelligence Destruction

Toggle
Pierces Magic Immunity: Yes

Extorr's Attacks decrease the target units Intelligence by a certain amount. If the target enemy has less mana then Extorr, the attack also does pure damage based off the difference.

Intelligence Decrease: 4/8/12
Mana difference as damage: 100%/150%/200%
Before you ask why, think for a moment, why not.

Scezory

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved