Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dracul, The Forever Evolving Dragon

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Dracul, The Forever Evolving Dragon 11 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Croyzz » July 30, 2014 4:07pm | Report
Powergoat wrote:

what I mean is the passive R ability that unlocks when he reaches level 16. It has 4 levels to it, so he has 5 abilitys that scale with levels.How do you level up the unlocked ability when you are 16 without sacrificing stats? overall there are 19 required points to level up his abilitys fully. most heroes have 15. I dont know if you accedently made that ability scalling, but the way it is he permenantly loses 8 strength 8 agility and 8 intelligence

Oh right, well I guess you can call it the downside to this hero then! :P tbh, I think buying items will be a good counter to that though :D

Croyzz

Steam: Croyzz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved